Chris Moyles Show - Radio 1, 2moro... - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong > Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-07-2004, 11:45 AM   #1
Blue Crack Addict
 
Aardvark747's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Obscured By Clouds...
Posts: 22,368
Local Time: 05:25 AM
Chris Moyles Show - Radio 1, 2moro...

According to one of the dj's on Radio one today, there is going to be an exclusive U2 announcement on the Moyles show (7-10am) 2moro morning? (Bringing the album forward anyone?)
__________________

Aardvark747 is offline  
Old 11-07-2004, 12:15 PM   #2
Blue Crack Addict
 
Aardvark747's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Obscured By Clouds...
Posts: 22,368
Local Time: 05:25 AM
No thoughts?!
__________________

Aardvark747 is offline  
Old 11-07-2004, 12:34 PM   #3
Acrobat
 
dezmaas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Weert, Netherlands
Posts: 364
Local Time: 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Aardvark747
No thoughts?!
Or maybe the tour announcement?
dezmaas is offline  
Old 11-07-2004, 12:34 PM   #4
Babyface
 
eamonn_irl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Ireland
Posts: 28
Local Time: 04:25 AM
Wasn't it that U2 are performing an exclusive set for Radio 1?
eamonn_irl is offline  
Old 11-07-2004, 12:46 PM   #5
Rock n' Roll Doggie
FOB
 
nurse chrissi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: St. Louis
Posts: 8,314
Local Time: 10:25 PM
I'm going to go with the album being pushed up (or released early on itms) or perhaps just the single release tomorrow
nurse chrissi is offline  
Old 11-07-2004, 12:51 PM   #6
Refugee
 
bcrt2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Toronto
Posts: 2,271
Local Time: 12:25 AM
album on iTunes probably
bcrt2000 is offline  
Old 11-07-2004, 10:42 PM   #7
Blue Crack Addict
 
bono_man2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: In the wrong band
Posts: 28,473
Local Time: 03:25 PM
anyone able to record this?...i'm sure someone will.

99.9 % chance of iTunes and Tour 0.1% (still better than nothing).....
i dont see why they need to bring forward the release, as nice as it would be.
bono_man2002 is offline  
Old 11-08-2004, 01:08 AM   #8
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
beau2ifulday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 5,512
Local Time: 04:25 AM
any announcement yet?
beau2ifulday is offline  
Old 11-08-2004, 01:16 AM   #9
Blue Crack Addict
 
Aardvark747's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Obscured By Clouds...
Posts: 22,368
Local Time: 05:25 AM
Only caught a tiny bit on the way to work. They were playing Vertigo, so I thought they would say something after that...but nothing. There was some girl on the show who was talking to Moyles about going on tour with Bono and how nice he is. I couldnt recognise her voice tho.

(Please let the album be next week!!!)
Aardvark747 is offline  
Old 11-08-2004, 02:02 AM   #10
War Child
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Scotland
Posts: 778
Local Time: 04:25 AM
It was announced you can win tickets to see U2 playing at their studio next Tuesday night in Dublin with a handful of other compeition winners. Zane Lowe and Jo Whiley will be the other DJ's running a similar competition. Accomodation and flights are included.
Lo-Fi is offline  
Old 11-08-2004, 02:03 AM   #11
War Child
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Scotland
Posts: 778
Local Time: 04:25 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Aardvark747
Only caught a tiny bit on the way to work. They were playing Vertigo, so I thought they would say something after that...but nothing. There was some girl on the show who was talking to Moyles about going on tour with Bono and how nice he is. I couldnt recognise her voice tho.

(Please let the album be next week!!!)
That was Gwen Stefani just to let you know!
Lo-Fi is offline  
Old 11-08-2004, 02:08 AM   #12
Blue Crack Addict
 
Queen Bee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Please don't shoot him. He's just an intern.
Posts: 17,705
Local Time: 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Lo-Fi
It was announced you can win tickets to see U2 playing at their studio next Tuesday night in Dublin with a handful of other compeition winners. Zane Lowe and Jo Whiley will be the other DJ's running a similar competition. Accomodation and flights are included.


Thanks for the news bit, Lo-Fi!
Queen Bee is offline  
Old 11-08-2004, 02:11 AM   #13
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS
 
beau2ifulday's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Birmingham, UK
Posts: 5,512
Local Time: 04:25 AM
How do you enter to win these tickets? Do you just have to call in at a certain time?

*lunges to the radio*
beau2ifulday is offline  
Old 11-08-2004, 05:05 AM   #14
War Child
 
Lucy3011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: England
Posts: 935
Local Time: 04:25 AM
Lucy3011 is offline  
Old 11-08-2004, 05:23 AM   #15
Blue Crack Addict
 
Laura M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Posts: 18,934
Local Time: 05:25 AM
You have to listen to Chris Moyles. Jo Whiley ( I think - the one who's always playing around midday) and Zane Lowe on Wednesday apparently. That's what I caught from the radio this morning while I was half asleep.
__________________

Laura M is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×