Chicago Questions-HELP!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryMullen's POPAngel

Blue Crack Distributor
I'll be up with the sun, I'm not coming down...
Just a few questions about hotels in the general area.

Which ones should we look into? Which ones are the cheapest and closest to the United Center w/o being actually in the bad part of the city?

Also...

Will there be anything open on Sunday? We'd like to see the sights since we're planning on being in line all day M&T, and if all goes well, Sunday will be the only day to do it on.
biggrin.gif

Thanks!!

------------------
"Enough of this video bullshit, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry

~April

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

Basically if you don't stay anywhere West of Halsted St. (with a few minor exceptions), your in decent territory. There are many common hotel/motel's in the 'decent' area such as days inn, and ho jo's, etc., but you'll have to check into their websites, or the Chicago chamber of commerce, to get exact locations and details, as I don't pay much attention to em' when I'm downtown...
smile.gif

------------------
"I'm already gone... Felt that way all along..."

April,

Larry will be in Chicago. There are no other sights we'll need to see.
wink.gif

------------------
nudie magazine day!

POP Whore!

This has nothing to do with Chicago, but I thought that since you started this thread, you'd be more likely to see this, soooo....

Awhile back, I believe it was you who had wanted a copy of Larry and Adam's "Mission Impossible" video. Dad said he'd hook up a couple of VCR's so I could make a copy for you. Not to waste a tape, I'd be willing to copy some other vids and TV appearances and stuff. I've got lots of stuff on tape, so rather than try to list everything, you can drop me an email at Katherine@U2mail.org (if you are still interested!) and tell me what YOU have, and I'll include some stuff that you don't then.

Sorry to invade this Chicago thread!!!!!
smile.gif

Oh...also, I won't charge you for anything...consider it a gift from one PLEBA gal to another.
smile.gif

------------------
Trust In God...But Lock Your Doors

[This message has been edited by Bonochick (edited 09-23-2001).]

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
April,

Larry will be in Chicago. There are no other sights we'll need to see.
wink.gif

LMAO, Kristina~I stand corrected then.
Tearaway pants, here we come!!! hehe

PS-Thanks for the info, pvanort! With 3 weeks to go we can use all the help we can get!
smile.gif

PPS-Katherine, the email has been sent. You rule!!
smile.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

April~

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

[This message has been edited by LarryMullen's_POPAngel (edited 09-23-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom