Chicago, October 15th

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoocifer

Acrobat
Who is a-gonna be there? I'd love to find at least one of ya and give an interference hello.

~Zoo~

------------------
" They had the Vision, but we had the Television " - The Edge

" The greatest lesson you'll ever learn - is to love, and be loved in return" - David Bowie

"Hey John Lennon ! We don't need your help." - Bono

I'll be in the GA line bright and early!

------------------
Macphisto worships me!

I'll be in the GA line too!

------------------
-The Shitty Beatles? Are they any good?

-They suck!

-So it's not just a clever name...

GC for me.
frown.gif
Oh well. No waiting in line!
biggrin.gif

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

I am -- GA line!
smile.gif

------------------
...And my old man was into opera, which, as far as I was concerned, was just heavy metal. I like those bawdy opera songs: the king is unfaithful to the queen, then he gets the pox, they have a son, the son grows up and turns into an alligator, and in the end they kill the alligator and make some shoes for the king. But because it's sung in Italian, people think it's very aloof. Not at all.

--Bono, in a Rolling Stone interview, 1987

Back
Top Bottom