chicago 10/16 what can i say

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

artinis1

The Fly
from nick, just got back from the show
it was about as an emotional concert as
i have ever been to, even more than
the first night, the whole tone of the
concert was different from any other u2
shows i have been too, bono said the best
place to be was in the USA, they were great
and in times like these it is wonderful
to be able to see such a wonderful
performance, peace to all

bono just about 'lost it' when he was giving his speech at the start of "one". Emotions were high...very high. He choked and fought back tears, to finish saying what needed to be said. It got to the point, that I probably would have joined him at sobbing. It truly was an 'awe'some show!!!

------------------
...and may your dreams be realized...

Agreed.... this was an AWESOME show, and setlist. I also had my press passes tonight, so I got some great pictures. I'll post a link once they're up
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Edge, it's you she wants...it's you!...I know him! He's in my band!" Bono - Zoo Boston, 1992

"I'm a big nsync fan, but then again, I eat my own crap...." - Triumph the Insult Comic Dog
- Kathleen -

PRESS PASSES???? Please elaborate.

------------------
Tha Prickly Comedian

Press passes? argh!!!!! why didn't I think of that? we need a U2 story for our papaer. Kathleen-- how did you do that?

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

After 10/15 and my and LadyLemon's Larry experience nothing will ever compare, but last night was pretty flipping emotional...not only that, but it was the first time I had heard AIWIY live so I was pretty siked.
biggrin.gif

I am still going crazy...this was the first time I had gone out of town to see them, and for both nights!! GA was incredible....I am a spoiled GA person now...can't wait till Vegas!!!!

smile.gif

------------------
Proud Owner of Larry's Stick!!

~*April*~
(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

Back
Top Bottom