Cher Singing ISHFWILF

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've heard that one before. The accompaniment totally murders the song!:no: It's like...~*DiScO ISHFWILF*~ Bleh! :barf:

OMC, I downloaded it and tried to open it, and my computer froze up completely! *lol* I rebooted and tried to delete the file, and it wouldn't let me!!!!!!!! :ohmy: I rebooted again and was able to delete it.

My gosh, it's evil, and I didn't even get to listen to it! :D

Bonochick said:
OMC, I downloaded it and tried to open it, and my computer froze up completely! *lol* I rebooted and tried to delete the file, and it wouldn't let me!!!!!!!! :ohmy: I rebooted again and was able to delete it.

My gosh, it's evil, and I didn't even get to listen to it! :D

"Cher's latest song messes up computers worldwide! Panic among users, but also: could this be the sign of artificial intelligence - computers separate good from bad music on their own!"

On a more serious note: nah, i'm not interested into hearing it anyway.

I'm scared...So scared, in fact, that I refuse to listen to it...:no:

I don't have anything against Cher, but lately she makes me do this :scratch: a lot...

For instance, she claimed that her new album sounds like "early U2." I've only heard that one song, but it didn't sound like U2 to me AT ALL!

Re: Looks like someone's a fan...

Gina Marie said:

is that a wax figure of cher? holy fek! look at her face! it looks like she's wearing a mask.

oh, btw, is that a pic from when cher and bono were married?

Back
Top Bottom