Check your order if you don't have tickets yet....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BostonAnne

Refugee
I bought 4 tickets online to the Dallas show, then searched some more and found better seats and bought 2 more. I checked to see when the tickets were mailed and my second order has been canceled. I'm haven't found out what the deal is yet, but if you are waiting for tickets in the mail and place 2 orders, check out your order.

The deal is that there is a 4 ticket limit to the reserved sections. If you ordered with the same credit card, you ordered 6 tickets, so they cnacelled the "extra"
tickets.

If the seats you want are still available, use a different credit card.

But they charged my card twice without refunding anything yet and they didn't send me a cancellation e-mail. I only received an e-mail informing me the others have been mailed. The only way I know I screwed up is that I checked the status of the order online.

It turns out that I was trying to sell them anyhow since I can't afford the increased airfare to Dallas that I came up against after the ticket purchase.

If I had been counting on the seats I would be very upset right now! They were good seats!

Ok, so I guess I need to read better in the future!

It does say right on their purchase page:

"Please adhere to published ticket limits. Orders exceeding the ticket limit will be canceled without notice.
2 TICKET LIMIT ON THE FLOOR (GENERAL ADMISSION) 4 TICKET LIMIT IN THE RESERVED AREAS)"

I hope they automatically credit my account!

[This message has been edited by BostonAnne (edited 11-16-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom