check this shit out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rymyx

The Fly
everyone you gotta read this, i of course do not agree with this asshat and i think we should all take a stab at rebutting the senseless review off of the bomb:

interesting how much some people hate u2, but as of course they are of lower intelligence and in this article have resorted to at times what some might know as "gamblers fallacy"

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=11worst

i got this off of fark.com, pretty good agregate news site

Someone posts this every other week. Maybe we need a "YES, WE'VE SEEN THE MADDOX PAGE" sticky.

Someone wrote that it's a fan who bought collector's edition of HTDAAB and didn't find the booklet & lyrics :D

Uhh, what would lead you to believe that it's sarcasm? I know this guy's page has been beaten to death, but it's not like he's a U2 fan who is just poking fun.

The guy couldn't sound anymore like Rollins if he wanted to. I don't think sarcasm, which implies only half-seriousness, is at work here.

This guy is just another asshole with an opinion. He's not half as funny as he thinks he is, and his other articles don't impress me much either. Most of the time he's aiming at easy targets. So fuck him.

laz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom