CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO OF ME SHAVEN TOTALLY BALD!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

what a bomb!

Refugee
Sicy wanted to see me bald so here goes! This was about 2 years ago when I did this, and the reason why was I was shaving my own head to a grade 2 with a crappy pair of clippers that were totally blunt! My head looked a right mess, so I decided no way am I going out like this, theres only one thing I can do and that is wet shave the whole lot off! I ended up being 2 hours late meeting my mate down the pub (whos is also in the video!) but fortunately he had his brother with him otherwise he would of gave up waiting after 2 hours!
Anyway the video is a few days after I shaved it and its about 1.00am on a Saturday night after a night on the town so we are a bit pissed! The sound is totally shot on the video but I can make out me calling my mate a tosser! lol Oh and the video was for a woman I met online, she wanted to see what I looked like!
Go to this link and click on TAPE3 EXE. if you have a 56k modem it will take about 5 mins to download!

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/skyblue_boy

[This message has been edited by what a bomb! (edited 12-06-2001).]

[This message has been edited by what a bomb! (edited 12-06-2001).]

Sicy, you have no right to be ZZZZZZzzzzzing with your spanking new hardware/connection
tongue.gif

smile.gif
sorry.....well what are your fellow collegues, boss making of you staring at the bald Brit on your monitor??

Steve, that is a very close shave lol suits you

What's the deal with British people and ultra-short hair? Like David Beckham. I mean, did that really appeal to Posh? Ah well, still downloading. Hopefully it's entices a good laugh.

------------------
Change is the only constant

Yeah Foxxern, even if the visuals don't make you laugh then the weird sound should do it! My audio wasn't quite right on the night, and after a few beers I wasn't going to fart around with that! lol

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

You guys sound like aliens or something! You're more than a bit pissed, my friend. That was pretty cool. Yeah, I also had some pics of me and my friends drunk off our asses two days before school started. But I think we lost them. Oh well, we'll just have to recreate the experience. LOL!!!

------------------
Change is the only constant

ooooohh suits you sir! lol actually a few people said I looked better then what I normally do! lol When I walked out of my door and down the street into town I felt really good! lol kinda liberating! maybe one day as I recede further and further I may have that as my normal look! Mind you I wear trendy glasses now probably make me look years old! Ah well at least I can trip up annoying kids and and have a excuse for incontinence then! LMAO! Slapheads of the world unite! Hmm maybe I should wear a beanie a la Edge style?? lol

Awww Klodomir! Didn't realised we had one! lol Hey don't worry babe it doesn't look like that now!
Bomb runs to the chemists for some hair restorer!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom