Chart Update Request

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

doctorwho

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
My TARDIS - currently located in Valparaiso, IN
To Sting, Womanfish, Popmartijn and everyone else who follows and posts chart news on Interference:

I will depart for a conference in Spain this coming Thursday, Sept. 27th. I will return the following Friday, October 5th.

I have posted the most recent chart news here. This post covers Week 47 for Ireland, the U.K. and Australia; Week 46 for Canada, the U.S. and the Netherlands; and Week 45 of the Global (CNN) charts.

If one or more of you can provide the updates for Week 48 for Ireland, the U.K. and Australia; Week 47 and Week 48 updates for Canada, the U.S. and the Netherlands; and Week 46 (and possibly Week 47) update for the Global (CNN) charts, I would be most appreciative. Please monitor not just ATYCLB, but other U2 albums (as well as any other album that catches your fancy) on other charts, as well as how well "Stuck..." performs.

For those of you interested in U.S. sales, you can follow this general trend (this sales trend is valid for ONLY this time of year):
  1. At position #40, sales would be approximately 33,000 copies.
  2. At position #45, sales would be approximately 31,000 copies.
  3. At position #50, sales would be approximately 28,000 copies.
  4. At position #55, sales would be approximately 26,000 copies.
  5. At position #60, sales would be approximately 23,000 copies.
  6. At position #65, sales would be approximately 22,000 copies.
  7. At position #70, sales would be approximately 20,000 copies.
  8. At position #75, sales would be approximately 19,000 copies.
  9. At position #80, sales would be approximately 18,000 copies.
  10. At position #85, sales would be approximately 17,000 copies.
  11. At position #90, sales would be approximately 16,000 copies.
  12. At position #95, sales would be approximately 15,000 copies.
  13. At position #100, sales would be approximately 14,000 copies.
    [/list=a]

Hopefully, ATYCLB will remain somewhere in this range during my two week absence.

Thank you all your help!
    biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by doctorwho (edited 09-25-2001).]

I am pretty U.S. focused, but will do my best to gather some info. Have a great trip. I am off for vacation on the 5th. So I will see you again on the 15!

i will gladly post all the canadian chart numbers, i.e. airplay, album position, and single sales.

------------------
-death bear

Hmmm... Shall I monitor the Dutch charts then?
biggrin.gif

(Actually, I already checked today, but the album chart isn't updated yet, only the singles chart, but I will post all the information in one go)

C ya!

Marty

P.S. John, have a great time in Spain, you lucky bastard! (I love that country) Where in Spain are you going to?

------------------
People criticize me but I know it's not the end
I try to kick the truth, not just to make friends

Spearhead - People In Tha Middle

I always monitor the UK charts. I'll make a note for sure when they are updated.

Andy

Back
Top Bottom