"Change the world tour" in 2007?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wow! too good to be true... This show would send me over the moon with that lineup! :drool:

not gonna happen tho... no chance in hell..

as others have said... U2.. go home and rest and record! That would make us all happy!

A 5 date charity tour...the members of Pink Floyd said they might rejoin again for another good cause similar to Live 8... :hmm:

And that's the limit of my interest in this.

I remain highly skeptical, but it would be pretty sweet.

And I would like to state for the record that I recently listened to my long-forgotten copy of Macy Gray's debut album, and was impressed by how well it's held up. She's highly annoying, but that's a good CD. :up:

But yeah, she sure doesn't fit in with the rest of that line-up.

Let's do math.

Say you can only trust 50% of the rumors on Interference, a pretty reliable U2 fan site. We're talking about an Italian Coldplay fan site ... what is the percentage of accuracy, especially with something very difficult to do like this? 5%? 1%?

I'm with Axver. This is merely a rumor.

But, in comparison to Pero's cities, I'd say:

Los Angeles
New York
London
Paris
Somewhere in Africa

GibsonGirl said:
A 5 date charity tour...the members of Pink Floyd said they might rejoin again for another good cause similar to Live 8... :hmm:

And that's the limit of my interest in this.

I doubt that Roger Waters would have any interest to rejoin, I think that he said somewhere that he doesnt want to.

U2lunatic said:
I doubt that Roger Waters would have any interest to rejoin, I think that he said somewhere that he doesnt want to.

Not quite.

Nick Mason: Live8 was an interesting and amazing experience. We all felt twenty years younger thanks to Bob Geldof. The only potential in the classic Pink Floyd line-up is a world tour. But David got tired of touring around the world after the Division Bell tour, and he said that he never wants to do such big tours again. At some point it is odd for me that it is David who doesn’t like the plan of a tour and not Roger who was the major cause of our disagreements. He has grown calmer now and he has surmounted the wounds of the past.

Exit Magazine: Everybody expected the opposite.

Nick Mason: Yes, David is so focused on his solo career now that he doesn’t want to think of Pink Floyd while Roger would like to. If David gave us the nod we could start to prepare the tour.

http://www.brain-damage.co.uk/nick-mason-interviews/march-2006-exit-hungary-2.html

So Mooby is behind it all.

:sigh:

(and Gibby, sign up for the Desert Island contest! It's gonna kick ass!)

Back
Top Bottom