Censorship...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NoControl

Acrobat
...You know I should've known the symptoms of denial within an internet community know as this shithole where I stated a good point and I KNOW more than a few people knew I was right but the admins thought it would be a good idea to induce censorship and effectively kill my thread entitled, "I Feel U2 Has Peaked...". I wasn't aware of the fact that the administrators believed in censorship...or was it U2 the ones who told the admins of this forum to kill my thread? Either way, I am sickened by the behaviour of you, an idiotic group of hypocrites. I'm betting if enough people disagreed with you on a subject and it was your thread, that they would close it? No?

Yes, ignorance is bliss and EVERYTHING YOU KNOW IS WRONG.

You make me want to throw up.

:(

Take it up with the mods privately, this thread will be locked - no threads refering to locked threads, or repeats of locked threads. The problem was the thread derailed pretty quickly and wasn't doing anything productive, who on earth would want to bring it back.

Last edited:
I thought you were proven wrong several times over. It wasn't your points that got it closed, it was your attitude.

What more was there to discuss? My God, get a grip. For crying out loud it went on for 20 pages.

You call that censorship? It had run its course that's all.

Last edited:
U2girl said:
I thought you were proven wrong several times over. It wasn't your points that got it closed, it was your attitude.

Couldnt agree more! :up:

Hey come on, No Control, get a grip, improve your attitude and move on, for fecks sake!

dougal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom