cd:uk hostess for miracle drug...who is she????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Anirban

Acrobat
this maybe slightly shovenist of me but does anyone know the name of the host that introduces miracle drug on cd:uk? she is absolutely gorgeous...

Last edited:
i was wondering if this was close enough to being u2 related to be put in EYKIW ... thanks for switching!
now back to the point at hand!!! who is she??????????? i think i want to marry her

I raised the same question in a different thread, and UltraVelvet says it isn't Cat (she introduces Vertigo). But c'mon, someone has to know the name of the Miracle Drug presenter...

the miracle drug host seemed stoned and wasn't even into the band.. on the other hand, the cd:uk host which interviewed u2 and introduced vertigo was much more excited about the band (she was turning red introducing them!)

oh i wasn't talking about what they said or their actions ... i was just saying she's an "atomic" bombshell. i'd like to dismant....ummm....nevermind! :)

Anirban said:
oh i wasn't talking about what they said or their actions ... i was just saying she's an "atomic" bombshell. i'd like to dismant....ummm....nevermind! :)

treating the band as second rate is a turn off to me :madspit:

i can't believe she had to bring out bands like franz ferdinand to introduce U2. she thinks franz is more well known than u2?

Back
Top Bottom