CD quality COBL and ABOY predictions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think we'll hear it, and the rest of the album, a week before release, it's impossible to prevent leeking before release-date.

22 November. It makes no sense they release now these two songs just because they have played them live

Despite my caving and downloading the live Mp3's, I would not download a leaked record. I also think that it would involve not reading this forum until the record was released! While listening to these "leaks" so far has been worth it, I think it would ruin the new album experience completely to download it beforehand.

Whoops, forgot my prediction.

No, I don't think we'll get the album versions. At the most, some BBC versions like before ATYCLB.

Last edited:
well Japan will have it a week early, so it will be on file sharing programs everywhere, you would think?

That and playing all of the promotional gigs, I'm sure they are going to do some radio gigs to. And once they play something over the radio, they might as well just release it off of U2.com because people are gonna get it one way or the other.

I am gonna try and just stick with the 4 songs, not including Miracle Drug. I don't want to totally ruin the surprise of Nov 23.

I don't think we'll be getting any full studio clips before November 23. There are only, like, 30 copies around right now, and they are all FBI Antipiracy Warning-ed.

I still havent downloaded the TOTP songs exept for Vertigo, Im going to hold out until nov 23. Im not going to cave in, Im almost thjere>

Homerpalooza said:

They managed it okay with "Vertigo"...

There were no hundreds of thousands of hardcopies being manufactured and shipped to stores and media all over the globe. The album is different. It'll probably go into production real soon at different places all over the world, and from about a week out will start to be shipped everywhere. Not hard for one to 'fall off the back of a truck'. With Vertigo there was nothing hard floating around.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom