CBOL and ABOY studio quality?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dima

Acrobat
i think it's just a matter of days before we'll get studio quality MP3 of COBL and ABOY: i bet that someone at the BBC will soon leak those tracks...what do you think?

i am afraid to say that that is not happening. :(

Think about it: The world's greatest and biggest rock band plays on your show. They do two exclusive new songs. What are you going to do: A. Make loads of money and play it on TV later this year and get everyone to watch your show or B. Make tons of U2 fans happy by giving them a free perfect quality track. I know that any of us would opt for option B, but people who work will, without a doubt, go for A.

yeah.. they are more than likely saving the performances for future single releases, just in case U2 can't fit in dropping by to BBC again in the future when they release their next singles

They recorded Elevation, Stuck, New York, and BD on the BBC last album and were online really quick. I think they also did Mystery Girl too. It was on the BBC radio though. We'll have something before the album comes out.

bcrt2000 said:
that would make it soundboard quality, not studio quality :)

:reject: my poor English strikes again! :(

anyway what are the next TV or Radio shows U2 are supposed to appear on?

zoopop said:
They recorded Elevation, Stuck, New York, and BD on the BBC last album and were online really quick. I think they also did Mystery Girl too. It was on the BBC radio though. We'll have something before the album comes out.
that was a live bbc radio 1 performance from a designated studio of theirs...so somebody released a radio copy
for the last few albums radio 1 have always had a brilliant u2 special prior to their album release, lately it's been on Jo Whiley's slot...we'll get interviews and advanced playing of the tracks form the new album...it's going to be good...perhaps from her Hanover Quay slot...but maybe closer to the time

Back
Top Bottom