Caution: Vertigo Induces Speeding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Just try it...

Burn it to a CD

Bring it into your car

Turn it up real loud

Hit the road...

Try... TRY not to speed along with the beat. Unless you're in rush hour traffic, you just can't do it.

Just hope the cop who pulls you over is a U2 fan when you give him your explanation...

farva.jpg

HAHAHAHA, FARVA! I actually burned Vertigo to a cd yesturday and caught myself going 70 in a 45 zone. just couldn't help it, it's rockin

I can confirm that. While driving home from work today I heard Vertigo three times on three different radio stations (it was a 30 minute drive). I found myself hitting that gas a little bit harder when the chorus came on.

What's even worse is the fact that I kept taking my hands off the steering wheel to play air guitar to Edge's amazing riff.:huh: I'm gonna have a friggin' accident if I keep this up!

Now to find that "Soothing Sounds of The Pan Pipe" CD.

hahaha, i also have to play air guitar to edge's riffs. it's an impulse, can't help it. so if you hear "Vertigo" playing in someone's car, WATCH OUT because they are most likely going to be driving irratically. :wink:

Needs a warning label attached - I was speeding around all morning - because of course vertigo was on repeat

Headache in a Suitcase said:
Just try it...

Burn it to a CD

Bring it into your car

Turn it up real loud

Hit the road...

Try... TRY not to speed along with the beat. Unless you're in rush hour traffic, you just can't do it.

Just hope the cop who pulls you over is a U2 fan when you give him your explanation...

farva.jpg

Done it, not a good idea...especially in the speed lane.

Lets just say a 1992 Mazda Protoge can go MUCH faster with the right FUEL in it.

Back
Top Bottom