categories are in: vote for U2 for VH1 awards!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

voxy

The Fly
go vote!
they are behind in every category
frown.gif

they're coming in LAST for best live act!!!
what???!!! come on! bon jovi better than u2??
go vote! http://www.vh1.com/mymusic/2001/

Originally posted by voxy:

What the-
I'm voting....now!!

They're 2nd for must have album now.

Those retarded Bon Jovi fans have hijacked the awards. Crush tanked, tour was tiny compared to elevation, BD walked all over their singles, hmmm...wankers.

Alright, guys, COME ON!!! WE MUST CHANGE THIS NOW! Holy shits, they truely are last in EVERY category they're nominated in, BON JOVI is winning them in 2 or 3 categories, are you kidding me????

HELP! GO VOTE NOW!
I'm gonna sign all my friends and family up too.

Originally posted by Johnny Swallow:
Those retarded Bon Jovi fans have hijacked the awards.

No crap.
mad.gif
Dammit, where's KevM?
Good idea U2SJ, heh...

This makes me so MAD...i just posted it on U2.com as well...we MUST UNITE & not let this happen.....

Originally posted by voxy:
go vote!
they are behind in every category
frown.gif

what???!!! come on! bon jovi better than u2??
go vote! http://www.vh1.com/mymusic/2001/

I have posted this info on several message boards in the Yahoo community as well as U2.com

We have to Unite this Bon Jovi thing really pissed me off

I posted this info on 4 message boards because it annoyed me so bad

Originally posted by mocool12:
Dammit, where's KevM?

Well, I don't know if an auto-voter would help here, since you're allowed one vote per account, and you need a valid e-mail address to create an account. VH1 knows better, and doesn't want some l33t hax0rs screwing around with their awards show.

But if you can help, I'm up for the task.

------------------
Change is the only constant

I don't know if an auto-voter would help here, since you're allowed one vote per account, and you need a valid e-mail address to create an account
i know, i know...i'm a little fanatical...but you can just make up false info and create a new account...works for me!
biggrin.gif

I already voted!

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

I am so pissy...i cut & pasted on every message board i am in. I cannot believe they are getting beat by Bon Jovi & Dave Matthews.

U2 fans have to BIGGER then there fan base...

THIS KILLING ME !!!!!

Still 3rd in most categories...behind Dave Matthews across the board, usually by a 2 to 1 margin.

Take a couple minutes and go vote for U2!!!!

How the f is this happening???
I signed up 10 people, good God, this is so HORRIBLE!
U2 MUST SWEEP THE VH1 AWARDS!

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

I'm on my way!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"It's not what you're dreaming,
But what you're gonna do"

"Sweet sweet little Mona she always wants to come over sweet sweet little Mona" -butchered Ramones~

please keep voting guys....we are getting really crushed in catergories we should be winning in hands down, i understand losing to FATBOY SLIM in best video, but losing in best live performance, best album & shit like that is really bad & not say BEST GROUP!!!

Bono has been asking if there greatest this our way show him

they are losing all over the place to Dave Matthews Band! go vote!!!

------------------
"You can download an atmosphere and dial up a groove, but there's a certain magic when three musicians and a dyslexic get together and play in a room." -Bono

Love,
Emily

The city's desire to take me for more and more...

This is ridiculous. We must get the word out to ALL the U2 fansites you can think of. If you know a U2 fansite, email them right away and get them to post a link to it.

We can't let DMB, or much worse Bon Jovi, beat U2 here!

Well the only zip code I know is 90210 from the t.v. show so they might start to get a little suspicious after I log in...(unless it really is a zip code??)

one more thing i sent it Matt from @u2, so he can post to all his members....

& plus i think this needs to go back on top

Waaaah! ATYCLB is still 15% behind fecking DMB!!!!

Come on guys!

[This message has been edited by Bonoforever (edited 11-03-2001).]

Maybe because of the lack of update recently?? Elvis said he will back for updating interference, hopefully it'll get a nomination next year...
smile.gif
smile.gif

And lady... zip code is optional, you can keep it blank!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by christiana (edited 11-03-2001).]

Ok guys i am giving you whole bunch of zip codes that i know of...& yes 90210 is a zip code....Remember the zip code thing is optional...but here some you can use

I just went through all my mail & looked at returned addresses =)

GOOD LUCK ALL...Come on PEOPLE from OVERSEAS..the STATES need your help !!!!

this is rediculous! i just voted and they're 2nd and 3rd in everything, they don't have 1st in ANYTHING!! Let's go interference!!

grrrrrrrrrrrrr......

why are we losing...not taking away from the other talent but i personally think U2 is a MUCH better band then BJ or DMB but i guess...there fans are dead loyal

Voted... but HWAT THE HELL IS WORNG WITH THESE PEOPLE??? Bono Jovi and Dave Mathews are beating U2? Dave Matthews is the white devil!!!!!! MAybe I juist have rage because I lived in a dorm and there was way too much Dave Matthews, but come on! What can we do? Oh and I can't bvelive that Gorillaz aren't winning "best kept secret" why are these people so dumb. I deny them all the ham of truth.
mad.gif
GAO

------------------
Please repeat the message, it's the music that we choose.

Back
Top Bottom