catch me up, please!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DebbieSG

Refugee
sorry, i don't even know if the grammies have been on, have they? and if they have...

who won the soundtrack song grammie? Not U2, i suppose?

:uhoh:

(don't tell Bono or The Edge, i was rooting for Madonna, such a great tune and VIDEO-wow, and just was KEY to the whole Bond scenario, there in the captured-spy scenes, that whole movie was such a blast, though, gotta give credit to more than just the BEST songstress/dancer and sometimes OK actress there...)

so, who did win??:confused:

i think you've got your awards shows mixed up. for the grammy awards u2 was nominated for some category for "walk on". something about a rock performance by a group or duo for their tribute to heros performance, i think. they lost to coldplay for "in my place"

the oscars haven't happened to my knowledge, that's what "hands" is nominated for.

shame on you for rooting for madonna.

not madonna. you've got to draw a line somewhere. i didn't see the bond movie, i did see gangs of ny though...and i can't imagine a song fitting any better in a movie than THTBA did.

If they continue like this (the new Bond movie and the Madonna soundtrack), they will end up killing James Bond. I would hate that, I love James Bond... but this time they fucked up the whole thing...

Back
Top Bottom