Can't we all just get along?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Bacchus:
hugh?? you mean you were grown inside a test tube or something??? sorry if i misunderstood that one!!!

take care...

*sigh* I guess your long-term memory is shorter than mine. Ask Michael if you forget. lol.

wow, methinks i hear a voice calling, lemesee, don't want to forget anybody... hello Calluna, Sula, Zoo, foray!! how are you all??

i'm alright meself, bit out of the loop as well, lost my head a little while ago.. i'll try to visit more often...

ahmmm, as far as sisters are concerned, angel in devil's shoes my dear, thas all i have to say on that one, hehe,
biggrin.gif

my memory is doing just fine thanks!!! cya!!

ps. is it just me or did i see a loris truching round these parts?? must've been a drive by fruiting!!!

Originally posted by z edge:

it was closed (without U2Girl) !!

[This message has been edited by z edge (edited 12-14-2001).]

smile.gif
That's right, and it feels great!

Seriously now:
Who's arguing? I read the Diamond thread by jesseU2 and the "open letter" thread. While "open letter" got harsh, i'm sure MissMacphisto and the person in question fixed things (or went separate ways)- just like she suggested.
Diamond thread was harsh a little (he misunderstood the jokingly nature of the thread), but hilarious once z edge went in!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 12-15-2001).]

I like to think I get along with pretty much everyone here...in any case I just want to give you all a big hug. (((((((hugs)))))))

smile.gif

(PS-I thought I killed those purple rabbits...*mutters*)

------------------
"I sometimes get the odd twinge that I wouldn't mind playing lead guitar, just like a couple of notes, but that's about as near as I would want to get to the front." -Larry

I don't HATE everyone!
icon28.gif
I especially don't HATE Like O2, Sicy, Hewson, DB9, ZEdge, Calluna, Bonochick, Spanish Eyes, Elvis and the other 5000+ people on this list.

But I do HATE BEAL.
biggrin.gif

------------------
dwlogo3.jpg

A proud member of the "No BEALs Club."

[This message has been edited by doctorwho (edited 12-16-2001).]

Love&peace , Love And Peace , Love and peace , love and peace and fucking justice for all ????////////////////<<<<<<<<<<<<</////////////<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<//////////<& lt;<<<<<<<<<</////////////,,,,,,,,,,<<<<<<<<///////
The goal is soul
smile.gif

MIRU - MIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gET dOWN , mAKE lOVE , I NEED A FIX CAUSE I'M GOIN' DOWN , HAPPINESS IS -A- WARM GUN ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;''''''''''';;;;;;;;;;''''''''';;;;;;;;;;;''''''';;;;;;;;;;;;;''''''';;;;;;;;;;;;''''''''';;;;;;;;;;;;''''''''';;;;;;;;;;;;;'''''''';;;;;;;;;;;;''''''''';;;;;;;;;;;;'''''' ''';;;;;;;;'''''';';;;''';';';';';;';';;';'''''''''';;;;;;;;;;;;;'''''''''''';;;;;;;;; gO wEST , STONE COLD CRZY , YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSSZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZOROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPAAAPP POPAOPAOAPPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPPOPOPOPOPPOPOPOPPOPOPPOPOPPO - MUZIQUE

iNTO THE HHEART , YEP , I LOVE YA ALLL , SISTERS AND BROTHERS , ESPECIALLY SICILIAN gODDESS , AND db( , AND , AND , AND , MY HEART IS BURNING BY LOVE , I ME MINE .,,.,.....,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,...,..,...,.,..
sEX+ SOUL + CRAZY MOFO SWEET LOVE MUSIC UNFORGETTAB;LE FIRE ////////

Back
Top Bottom