cant stop falling in love with you question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's a cover of an Elvis song. The song is actually called "Can't Help Falling In Love."

It appeared on the 1992 soundtrack for the movie "Honeymoon In Vegas."

I think there's a remix of it that might have appeared on a b-side somewhere as well.

it's a cover Bono made for the Honeymoon In Vegas album, a tribute to Elvis, from the movie... I can't remember the year, but I think it was 91 or 92

david said:
It's a cover of an Elvis song. The song is actually called "Can't Help Falling In Love."

It appeared on the 1992 soundtrack for the movie "Honeymoon In Vegas."

I think there's a remix of it that might have appeared on a b-side somewhere as well.

I think it appeared on the b side of All I Want Is You.:scratch:

BonoVoxSupastar said:

No it was on WGRYWH single.

I was going to say you're wrong, but then I realized there were two versions of the WGRYWH single... The second version has a Salome remix and a remix of Can't Help Falling in Love.

I just learned this today!

On the WGRYWH single I got, it is paint it black and fortunate son that are b-sides. But Definately recall it being a AB single B-side

The version I have has people talking in the background (foreground?) and isn't very good at all.

Is there a studio version done in the same style that it was done in the ZooTV tour? If so it could be stunning :)

yeh i want a version from the zootv tour but studio style, the zootv version is awesome, i have the sydney one but the audience spoils it slightly

Back
Top Bottom