canadian's post in here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
i don't know why, it just seems like there's a lot and i was wondering how many.

------------------
i'm a reasonable man
get off my case

I wish I was Canadian, does that count?

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

i was born in latvia, but born in raised in the southern reaches of sudan.

and since day ive also lived in canada. why?

------------------
-death bear

Another Canadian here! I'm driving to Utah to see the band from northern BC.

------------------
You give it all but I want more

I'm a newf, hailin' from the eastside

------------------
If you take a drive, I'll tax the street
If you try to sit, I'll tax your seat
If you get too cold, I'll tax your heat
If you talk a walk, I'll tax your feet
I'm the taxman!

I'm from Maple(Vaughan), but go to school in Hamilton (home of the last Canadian U2 concert AND the armpit of Ontario)...so I sort of live there now

I am also Canadian. I live in a small town (35,000) in Qu?bec near Ottawa (actually, Ottawa is in Ontario, I live just next to the river. I can see Ontario from the window right now)

It's really nice, especially at this time with all the coloured leaves...

------------------
"You see things and say 'Why?'; but I dream things that never were and I say 'Why not?'" -- George Bernard Shaw

waveflag.gif

I spent my summers just outside London, each and every summer of my life until age 10.
Does that count?
Oh, and I went to Vancouver for the show in April, teehhee, see I'm just trying to score points with you guys!

Originally posted by beardog:

Oh, and I went to Vancouver for the show in April, teehhee, see I'm just trying to score points with you guys!

I was there too! BEST show! Ok, so it was the only U2 show I've ever seen. But it was one of the longest shows on the tour and it was awesome!

------------------
The soul needs beauty for a soulmate

I too enjoyed the Vancouver Elevation show. It's too bad that they are not playing this side of Canada again this year. Oh well, I will Soon be off to LA to see them perform their final Elevation show (OR IS IT????).

Straight outta Compton!...er, London.

------------------
"Good men die unhappily. Bad men die unluckily. THAT's tragedy." --Tom Stoppard

"I can't watch a man sing a song. He gets all emotional, he starts swaying...it's embarrassing!" -- Jerry Seinfeld

E-town

Home of the biggest mall in the world and the best hockey town around!!!

------------------
Running to Stand Still-"you gotta cry without weeping, talk without speaking, scream without raising your voice."

"we're not burning out we're burning up...we're the loudest folk band in the world!"-Bono

Hum, Montr?al is, without a doubt, THE hockey town in the world.

smile.gif

------------------
"You see things and say 'Why?'; but I dream things that never were and I say 'Why not?'" -- George Bernard Shaw

Back
Top Bottom