Can ANYONE help me contact Joe O'Herlihy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

keeper01

Babyface
I have a long term friend who went to school with Joe O'Herlihy and is attempting to contact him.
If anyone has any leads it would be most appreciated, my friend Danny D. (From Oregon) has attempted to locate him at his Ireland info but has had no luck, and maybe someone can assist with his wear abouts?
I am in no way a stocker of any sort and can go into greater detail if you email or PM me.

THANKS

Do you know a friend of mine called Sarah-Michelle? She is from oregon and I have not heard from her for a few years!

Sarah?

I sure do!

She joined the "Find Joe" Campaign last week

I will give her your regards

Can't really help you find Joe but I've always made a point of going over and saying "Hi" to Joe at every U2 gig I've attended ( 7 in total) - Nice guy...and a GREAT soundman!!!

He is the Best in the business

His Buddy Danny Denine went to school together in Ireland and I REALLY need to get a hold of him, or even someone tell him to contact Danny in Oregon

He will know him

Last edited:
I am not really sure, I know that he has "in the past" had luck getting a hold of him via the numbers he has.

I will suggest this to him, bottom line here is this is my Daughters (and mine) only chance to go and see the band in Seattle. I personally have seen them 4 times, in Vancouver BC, Portland, Eugene and Tacoma, If only my Daughter can go that’s ok with me, I want her to experience Bono capturing then orchestrating crowd one live in person

I will try anything, good idea, I need more leads and the web has made the world so much smaller these days.

Thanks very much for the idea, I will call him now.

THANKS!!
I attempted to PM you to gain more info, maybe you could help me more, is this his place of employment?
Maybe you could email or PM me so I can in more detail follow up with this :)

Last edited:
I have had no luck on various "White pages" style directories in the UK for Principal Management

Any other leads are appreciated

If you scroll through the site, you'll see much information about PM's contact info both in NYC and Dublin. Check under the various "I didn't get tickets/I hate the band" threads...

keeper01 said:
where at?

xxx.getrippedbyscalpers.com ?
or
xxx.U2weMakeMillionsatFANSExpense.com ?

umm, if you don't like U2 why do you want to go to their concert?

I also think the energy expenditured on the remote possibility of maybe scoring free tickets is probably better used to purchase tickets and then having free time to yourself.

I appreciate you pointing out the obvious, if I had the money to even pay 100% above cost I would, without expending more energy I will spare you the hardship story.

My Buddy as mentioned earlier did go to school with Joe, thus I am doing what I can while he is following up from his end via family.

I couldnt even afford the $40 for that "other" website

Thanks for your help,

"didnt mean to bug ya" :)

Last edited:
I'm not meaning to be rude but if you daughter is old enough and fit enough to attend a concert by herself then shes old enough and fit enough to work in MacDonalds for a month to earn enough money for a ticket.

What's a stocker? :confused:

Oh - you mean stalker. Gotcha.

Anyway, I think those who know how to contact Joe probably won't tell you here. First, this is a public forum and giving out this more private information in a public post is a "no no". :no: Everyone would be contacting Joe then.

Second, if you or your friend want to contact Joe just to get tickets, that's probably turning people off from helping you.

So the best bet is for your friend to write Joe at Principle Management, hope the letter is forwarded to Joe and see what happens.

Good luck!

Oh you’re not being rude by any means simply demonstrating your lack of understanding towards the entire situation here. She does have a part time job already (filing in an Oral surgeon’s office) which helps supplement her soccer and school activities.
The topic of my post really is a simple request, although I do appreciate your simpleton options to over simplify things.

I will keep ya posted as to any follow ups assuming its before my 30 subscription here expires.

Thanks again.

doctorwho said:
Second, if you or your friend want to contact Joe just to get tickets, that's probably turning people off from helping you.

So the best bet is for your friend to write Joe at Principle Management, hope the letter is forwarded to Joe and see what happens.

Good luck! [/B]

Good point(s)
I never even (obviously) thought of the “turning off factor”, it was a post made for a friend by a friend...... Grasping at straws as to what "I could do" to help him out.

Getting a message to Principle Mang. Has been the best advice gleaned.
I appreciate that.

Back
Top Bottom