can anyone create a HTDAAB logo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dismantler

Babyface
can anyone create a HTDAAB logo to the scale of the image below.

bg_top_planet.jpg

ive looked all over and cant find anything for public use. i had an idea in mind something along the lines of the u2 calender image but id settle for anything that you can come up with. i appreciate this and i thank you in advance for your help.

splash4.jpg

kite4bob@emailaccount.com

i located the two images below so maybe to save you searching you could possibly work with the larger one and blend in the black red and white theme, the banner belongs to uwwedoogie and this is the kinda look im after. Ta again.

uwwedoogiebanner.jpg

Gallery1.jpg

Last edited:
The_Edge89 you are a genius. i am deeply indebted to you, what you've done is exactly what im looking for. if there's anything i can do to repay you please don't hesitate to ask. its astonishing. thank you so much.

its for a forum and im realy impressed with the image. ive ran into a bit of trouble though as ive placed it at the top of the forum and it's not fully shown. I'll figure out where i went wrong eventually. just a matter of retracing my steps. im pretty inept at this sort of stuff. by all means please remove the image from your server. ive saved it to my own. i do apologise as i ought to have let you know that sooner. im extremely grateful for your kind assistance and im possibly overstepping the mark but if i need help with anything of this nature would it be alright to call on you again? you clearly have a flair for this type of work and judging by your website it's evident. thank you again so much for your ingenuity in designing such an amazing logo.

Back
Top Bottom