Camouflage hats............?????????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hitman

Acrobat
I have one...and I think it is pretty cool. I don't want to be identified as trying to be 'Bono', but when I saw Bono wearing one I thought 'Hey, that's pretty cool...' and I bought one. And I wear it a lot, like one would wear his favorite baseball hat. But I wore it at the gym the other day and someone said 'What's up Bin Laden?' and I began thinking maybe it gave off the wrong impression.........what do you all think???

------------------
Live As If You'll Die Tomorrow, Dream As If You'll Live Forever!

I have a pair of Bono's blue shades. I like the way they look on me. So if people accuse me of being a Bono look-a-like, I'll just say "Fuck You!" and go on my way.

------------------
THE DUCK HAS DIED

But what do non-Bonoholics think about the camouflage??

I had one say to me "cool hat!"

And another say the bin Laden comment...

Not that I care........

But the blue shades do go very well with it...
As does a buff bod.........

------------------

Hitman:

Is this you?

triumvirate.jpg

------------------
~ME THREE

I live in a town where you can't smell a thing
You watch your feet for cracks in the pavement.

Originally posted by U2ME3:
Hitman:

Is this you?

triumvirate.jpg

I did not have sexual relations with that hat...the camouflage one. Or the blue sunglasses............

------------------

i have a camo jungle hat, like the one's they wore in vietnam. i love that hat. i got it back in college and it rocks. i have a tan one as well. i usually wear the camo one when i play guitar. i dunno, it just works for me. i also wear it when i go fishing or hiking. the tan one i wear when i travel to hot places like india. good sun protection. its an ems hat, so no bin laden to worry about.

i got my bono camo hat in he mail two days ago and yes im tring to look like bono with my hat and bono shades( bono pants and leather jacket with the star) if some one said to me whats up bin la den id say nothing much just want something to blow up(i know its wrong but)im wearing my camo hat and bono pants to a christmas party
smile.gif
. peace ya all.

------------------
"BONO'S PRAYER HEAVENS AIR"

Dont believe the devil i dont believe his book.

Back
Top Bottom