Cameras on the 3rd leg...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pvanort

The Fly
This is basically a question geared toward those who have already been to a show on this leg. Has anyone had problems bringing a camera in this time around? Security was very loose concerning entry to the venue last time, in Chicago anyway, but with the way things have been going recently, I was wondering if they were tightening things up...

------------------
"Hey, pardon me for askin', but who's that little ol' man?..."

they wouldnt let me bring my camera in last night,, i was so annoyed.
But at least I can get doubles from my friends who got their cameras past security.
I hope they are good.

i'm not worried about the camera situation at all. i mean, i'm not gonna walk in carrying it in my hand but i will put it underneath my armpit under my t-shirt. i was in the heart up against the front railing for 4 gigs this past summer and they could have cared less. in fact, the security guy at the DC show took a photo of me and my friend!!

------------------
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery none but ourselves can free our minds." -Bob Marley "Redemption Song"

Hi all,

Is security not letting in cameras at all this time around? even disposable ones? I was planning to take my small elph camera like I did last time, but don't want the camera thing to be a real issue! Also is security checking real closely people when they go into the venue?

i was not patted down by a single person on my way down to the heart last night in montreal. we had a disposable in there all night and there was no problem.

------------------
i'm a reasonable man
get off my case

At the South Bend show they had a sign posted that cameras WERE allowed at the doors. I wonder why Montreal wouldnt allow cameras?? That seems odd as the band doesn't normally have a problem with them as long as they are not professional cameras with telephoto lens.

I dont think you will have a problem in Chicago. See you there!

Back
Top Bottom