calluna

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No problem, bear. Here you go:

frietbier.jpg

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

You're welcome, bear. And thank you for not killing me. I really think you need to check out this website:
http://www.frenchfries.net/

The guy who created this website has a theory that fries kill because murderers eat fries. He has documented numerous cases where people on death row ate fries as their last meal and uses these facts to support his hypothesis that french fries kill. I think he may be on to something.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Originally posted by Hent the Power Bear:
yes, but theyre still the answer...

Oh, of course! And as soon as everyone realizes that the world will be a better place.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Originally posted by Hent the Power Bear:
yes, but will it?

Yes. We will force the world to realize that the answer is fries.

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Originally posted by Calluna:
The guy who created this website has a theory that fries kill because murderers eat fries. He has documented numerous cases where people on death row ate fries as their last meal and uses these facts to support his hypothesis that french fries kill. I think he may be on to something.

Well, see, that's the Prosecutor's Fallacy.

What he's saying is this:

* All or most killers eat/ate french fries.
* Therefore, french fries create killers.

But killers also drink water, breathe oxygen, and go to the bathroom. What he would NEED to show is this:

* All or most french fry eaters became killers.

And that's simply not the case.

(The same argument is used when connecting marijuana to other drugs, calling marijuana a "gateway drug." There may be a causal relationship, but not with the argument, "most crack users started with marijuana.")

And one more thing.

The answer is NOT french fries.

In fact, the answer has been, is, and always will be...

------------------
- Achtung Bubba

[This message has been edited by Achtung Bubba (edited 09-09-2001).]

So basically what this proves is that people are running out of ideas... they'll do anything to create a website--even stretch the truth
eek.gif

And I can't believe that all along the answer is 42, and not fries... deathbear, are you for us, or against us?
frown.gif

------------------
"If I am close to the music, and you are close to the music, we are close to each other." -Bono

the answer will always be fries. Face it!!!

fries.jpg

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

Help!! I'm being eaten by GIANT FRENCH FRIES.

Mary LARGE STATUE FRENCH FRIES 6 FT TALL

This beautiful handcrafted statue stands over 6' tall. It is one of the most realistic statues you will ever see. Very detailed.
Made of a heavy resin and has been beautifully detailed by hand. There are no chips or cracks and it is in perfect condition. Suitable for outdoors. This is a great piece and will have you and your guests or customers spellbound. The detail and clarity are much better in real. You will be amazed how life like it is. (You could pay for this statue & make money by just selling disposable cameras to people who pass by and would like a photo with him).

4-6 weeks for delivery

frenchfries.jpg

http://galaxyart.com/GiantFrenchFries.htm
------------------
"I'm not afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens", Woody Allen

[This message has been edited by Sledgehammer (edited 09-09-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom