Calling Americans! Did you get your Prop forms yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I havent received mine yet either. For the first leg I received mine 5 days after they mailed it out and everyone else was getting theirs before that. It was freaking me out at the time. But I did get it and I got all the tickets I requested. So I wouldnt panic yet.

Originally posted by Blue Room:
I havent received mine yet either. For the first leg I received mine 5 days after they mailed it out and everyone else was getting theirs before that. It was freaking me out at the time. But I did get it and I got all the tickets I requested. So I wouldnt panic yet.

Thanks Blue Room! I was hoping you would answer. You always seem to know what's up!

------------------
Cookie Manwhore

I got mine today. Now the question is figuring out where to go? I live near KC and I have to choose between Denver and Chicago. I looked at the form and all I could think was "this 3rd leg is a joke as far as tour dates go". So few dates and so much for playing markets they missed on the first leg. Is this really the best they could?

Could somebody please let me know exactly how much a GA ticket for Chicago from Prop costs? If I knew that I could go and get a money order now. My mail comes really late in the day.

Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:
Could somebody please let me know exactly how much a GA ticket for Chicago from Prop costs? If I knew that I could go and get a money order now. My mail comes really late in the day.

I ordered a GA for Chicago from Prop. They are priced at $50 each.

------------------
Looking for U2 bootlegs?
www.geocities.com/u2trades

[This message has been edited by thehepcat (edited 09-20-2001).]

Could someone be kind enough to tell me how much GA tickets for the Los Angeles show are ? It would be much appreciated (same reason as Mirrorball Girl - late mail and all that
smile.gif
).

[This message has been edited by Diemen (edited 09-20-2001).]

I read that someone in Houston got theirs yesterday...I'm in Dallas, so I PRAY that I get my Prop form this week (and can get GA tickets). I COULD NOT get through on-line for either the Austin or Vegas shows (sold out in minutes!!!) So if I can't get thru on the phone or on line this weekend (with the rest of the masses) Prop may be IT for me.

Sheesh. Twelve years and it comes down to THIS. Sucks.
mad.gif

Disco

Originally posted by Diemen:
Could someone be kind enough to tell me how much GA tickets for the Los Angeles show are ? It would be much appreciated (same reason as Mirrorball Girl - late mail and all that
smile.gif
).

Yeah I need to know this too! As well as GA tix for Las Vegas. If someone could help I'd appreciate it!!!

------------------
Hi, I'm Troy McClure. You may remember me from such cartoons as "Christmas Ape" and "Christmas Ape Goes to Summer Camp."

[This message has been edited by mocool12 (edited 09-20-2001).]

Can anybody tell me what the TOTAL (including any fees) for 2 GA tickets for HAMILTON would be?

My form didn't come today.
frown.gif
Damn it! This whole thing is stressing me out way too much.

I'm also curious about how when your form arrives at Prop affects how likely you are to get tickets you want. I mean, I know they tell you it *has* to be in by the 26th ... but you wouldn't think they'd be sitting around doing nothing with all the mail piling up until then, right? Damn it, damn it, damn it.

And FedEx won't deliver to a P.O. box? DAMN it! How long does Express-mail take?

Okay. I need to go sit in a corner and rock for awhile now.

Originally posted by anitram:
Can anybody tell me what the TOTAL (including any fees) for 2 GA tickets for HAMILTON would be?

It's $50.50 per GA ticket to Hamilton, so for two it would total $101.00 Canadian dollars.

I have a question... what is your member ID #? I got my form in today, and it asks you this--I'm not sure! hmmmm *wanting to mail this out tonight*

------------------
"A fanatic is one who won't change his mind and won't change the subject." -Winston Churchill

conclusion: The typical Interferencer is a fanatic

Originally posted by Diemen:
I'm pretty sure you USPS offers overnight service now, although I have no idea how much it costs.

Express mail = overnight

They've had it for years

You just have to waive the signature requirement, and they can leave it in a PO Box.

Around $14-ish.

------------------
you've got the right shoes to get you through the night

frown.gif

I feel you girl. Where do you live? I expect to see a prop order form in my mailbox when I get home today.
mad.gif

I hate when U2 comes around cuz its just a big ball of stress. But when its time for the concert its all worth it.

hat.gif

------------------
Here Today
Gone Tomorrow....
Always

Sicy's Website

frown.gif

My form didn't come today either!
frown.gif
I'm in Michigan- where are you from, Mirrorball Girl? I really, really hope it comes tomorrow. If it doesn't I'm going to start freaking out!

I live in Wisconsin. Wow, I really, really hope the form comes tomorrow. Yes, all of this is stressful, but I agree with ya'll that it's worth it. If it wasn't, I probably wouldn't be doing it!
wink.gif
At the same time as it's stressful, I almost enjoy it too. It's like the thrill of the hunt. Hopefully I can get GA tickets tomorrow anyway relying solely on my mad internet clickin' skeelz. Awwwwyeah.

Originally posted by Giant Lemon:
My form didn't come today either!
frown.gif
I'm in Michigan- where are you from, Mirrorball Girl? I really, really hope it comes tomorrow. If it doesn't I'm going to start freaking out!

OK, I am starting to get worried!
eek.gif

What the hell is ID #? I know for a fact I subbed with the site but for the life of me I do not have the e-mail when I did it-is this going to hinder my chances???? Or do they give it to you on the form package?

PS-GL, I'm in MI and have not received mine yet either-hoping tomorrow!!!

Hopefully I'll have Chicago 1&2 taken care of this weekend and can rely on them for Vegas. This stress-I need another drink!!!!

tongue.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullshit, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry

~April

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

What the hell is ID #? I know for a fact I subbed with the site but for the life of me I do not have the e-mail when I did it-is this going to hinder my chances???? Or do they give it to you on the form package?
[/B]

Your ID# will appear on the envelope that the form comes in.

*loud cursing*

*arms folded across chest*

*quiet sniffling*

I live in SoCal and mine didn't come today!!!

All I want is a Golden Circle for SLC.

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"The skeletal structure of your foot is not normal." -- my podiatrist 8-6-01

Back
Top Bottom