Calling Americans! Did you get your Prop forms yet?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Diemen:
rambling rose just mentioned in another thread that they are $51.60.

Thanks Diemen, and RR. Now does anyone know the cost of GA tickets at Las Vegas?
Dammit, I'm in AZ, and probably one last places to get the form.

Originally posted by mocool12:
Thanks Diemen, and RR. Now does anyone know the cost of GA tickets at Las Vegas?
Dammit, I'm in AZ, and probably one last places to get the form.

I am looking at the form and it says Vegas GA are $52.

Dammit! Mine wasn't in the mail today. I just want to get this ticket shit over with!

------------------
Cookie Manwhore

I have to assume that everyone will get theirs in the next couple of days. I got mine yesterday (Houston), and today I noticed that it says all responses must be postmarked by September 26th, (next Wednesday). So I really think everyone should get it between today and tomorrow.

I got mine today, and within 2 hours I got the money order and Express-mailed the whole thing off to Propaganda.

Note that FedEx and UPS won't deliver to Propaganda's address, since it's a PO Box.

Got my form today filled it out came online and noticed I was about to do a HUGE booboo. See Marina here hasn't had enough sleep and she was about to mail in her money orders w/o the service charges. Thanks guys for knocking some sense into her. ;-)

Originally posted by ramblin rose:
I have to assume that everyone will get theirs in the next couple of days. I got mine yesterday (Houston), and today I noticed that it says all responses must be postmarked by September 26th, (next Wednesday). So I really think everyone should get it between today and tomorrow.

Postmarked by the 26th? That's good. Makes me feel a little better.

Blue Room or anyone, Do you know how much it matters on how quick you send the form back?
For example, Would people that have gotten their forms today and already sent them back have an advantage over me who hasn't gotten the form yet?

------------------
Cookie Manwhore

I got mine today in Orange County, California.
The kids were asking me why I was screaming and kissing an envelope.
biggrin.gif

Yes, mine arrived today as well! I practically danced into the house while bringing in the mail. It was kind of sad, really.
wink.gif
Within half an hour I had the form, my money order, and envelope mailed off. Now I just get to sit back and pray.

I got mine today (I practically sprinted out to the mailbox when I heard it come), raced out to the bank to get the cashier's check, then to the post office to mail it express. I can breathe easier now.
smile.gif

Very important question!

Chicago GAs are $50. Is that including the $5 service charge? Or do I have to add that in?

------------------
Cookie Manwhore

Originally posted by Achtung_Bebe:
that would be including service charges--originally it comes to $45 + $5 service charge in this case.

Whew! Thank god cause I already sent mine!

Got mine today as well-sending it off tomorrow!!!! My mom was looking at me weird when I began screaming "It's here, it's here!!!"

*prays*

biggrin.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullshit, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry

~April

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

Originally posted by beardog:
No!

What date do they need to be postmarked by?
I have heard the 26Sep, but could someone confirm this date for me?

Thanks

Yep, the 26th. I also read somewhere that Terri from Prop. said that the order in which they receive the forms doesn't have any bearing on what kind of seats you get.

I just hope I get my first choice, the 15th. I already have tickets for the 16th.

------------------
Cookie Manwhore

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!
***Steams comes out of fanatics' ears!***
I still haven't got my prop form yet!!!
I hate living here !..Sheesh!!!
I don't think I am gonna get mine in time!..Do you want to know why...? Cuz I live on a FRIGGIN ISLAND thats why
mad.gif
The only way we get mail here is via air mail..and that was stopped as of last week.. And there is so much backlog of mail sitting here in Hawaii(who knows when it will show up). The FAA just ok'd air mail again on monday or tuesday of this week.. And these prop forms are to be postmarked the 26th too.. And I still don't have it yet..Today..we didn't even get any mail! ugh! Gawd, I hope I don't have to rely on ticketbastard..cuz thats a lose lose situation!..
frown.gif

Sorry for the rambling..but I'm so bummed..
*stamps foot* I wanna go see the boys!...

<<<Prays...big time..
Peace...

------------------
If you twist and turn away
If you tear yourself in two again
If I could, yes I would
If I could, I would
Let it go
Surrender
Dislocate

Another happy SoCal Propper! It goes off today. See ya in SLC!

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"The skeletal structure of your foot is not normal." -- my podiatrist 8-6-01

Back
Top Bottom