Calling all Italians...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dorian Gray

Refugee
"Nel frattempo la Universal (alleata Sony) ha annunciato che sta per adottare una politica simile che permetterebbe l'ascolto dei prodotti musicali tramite lettori Cd-rom, ma impedirebbe comunque il trasferimento delle tracce su Pc. La stessa major ha pianificato fra i suoi obiettivi la protezione di tutti i suoi nuovi prodotti, incluso il prossimo album degli U2, entro la primavera del 2002."

Can anyone translate that?

------------------
And I felt like a star...

In the meantime the Universal (Sony ally) has announced that it is in order to adopt one political similar that would allow listens of the musical products through Cd-rom readers, but would prevent however the transfer of the traces on PC. The same one major has planned between its objects the protection to you of all its new products, included the next album of the U2, within the spring of 2002.

------------------
These days, days, days run away like horses over the hill...

Sicy's Website

Photo Albums

Originally posted by SicilianGoddess:
In the meantime the Universal (Sony ally) has announced that it is in order to adopt one political similar that would allow listens of the musical products through Cd-rom readers, but would prevent however the transfer of the traces on PC. The same one major has planned between its objects the protection to you of all its new products, included the next album of the U2, within the spring of 2002.

Awesome! Thanks Sicy
smile.gif

That looks like its been through translating software and doesn't make total sense.

For example, shouldn't (Sony ally) be (Sony allied)?

But I don't know crap. And its readable so I'll shut up now.

Well I know most of it but I had to put it through the translator or else you'd have a half italian and half english translation.

lol.

included the next album of the U2, within the spring of 2002.

murky translation aside this is the important part.

------------------
but everybody wanna live
don't nobody really wanna die
you feelin' me, right?
fred durst

Originally posted by Dorian Gray:
Hello. Italians rock.
biggrin.gif

Indeed
icon36.gif

------------------
"I buy socks."
-Adam, when asked what he does with the money he would have spent on drink.

"The babes, the feast, and the toga conspire to give Adam the bearing of a Caesar (one of the late, inbred, lunatic Caesars, perhaps, but a Caesar nonetheless.)"
-Bill Flanagan, at an after-concert soiree with the band and Co.

"If I didn't have my spoons, I'd go insane."
-Adam, The Simpsons

Proud member of Larry's stick-keeper's association

Thank you U2SJ.
smile.gif

Ok I'm making a whore billboard sign and I'm going to post it every time you act like a whore sistah.

Shit, that's gonna be everywhere then!

Thank you U2SJ.
smile.gif

Ok I'm making a whore billboard sign and I'm going to post it every time you act like a whore sistah.

Shit, that's gonna be everywhere then!

LMAO...you're too sweet, sistah! I admit, I need to calm down some...lol

------------------
I know your garden's full
But is there sweetness at all?

Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel:
Mrs. Edge is married...but I'm not!!!
eek.gif

LOL!

Wow, I wouldnt have guessed for there to be so many Italians here!

------------------
And I felt like a star...

[This message has been edited by Dorian Gray (edited 11-29-2001).]

Ciao everyone! I'm Italiana too! My Papa and my hubby were born there!
And Sicy, I thought ya did a great job on the translation
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom