Calling All Interferencers! Who Should We Profile Next?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Interference.com is looking for forum members to feature in our Fan Profile column. Is there someone on Interference.com you think is deserving of the spotlight? Please send along your suggestions and maybe soon you'll find your friends, or even yourself, featured on the Interference.com homepage.

Thanks!!
Devlin Smith
Contributing Editor
devlin@interference.com

For past fan profiles please click:
Salome

oliveu2cm

Angela Harlem

DaveC.

All of these are fantastic choices!

If you are too shy to nominate here for fear of hurting ppl's feelings and what not, feel free to email Devlin your choices! Thanks so much!

Also, while you're at it, if you have any ideas for stories you'd like to see on the Interference Zine, feel free to shoot myself or Devlin an email about that too! :)

maybe there could be a thread with all the interview questions at the top, then anbody who wants could go in and answer the questions and then we'd learn about everybody

just an idea

Chizip said:
maybe there could be a thread with all the interview questions at the top, then anbody who wants could go in and answer the questions and then we'd learn about everybody

just an idea

That's definitely a good idea for a new forum feature in the future, so if you have any questions you'd like to add to the Fan Profile interview, please let us know! :)

larry_slo, I will only say :p

and I suggest we profile Sicy next. (and I also think we already did Bonochick)

Back
Top Bottom