Calling All Interferencers! What's Your Favorite U2 Concert?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dsmith2904

ONE love, blood, life
Inspired by this thread, we're on the look out for reviews of your favorite U2 concerts. Was the set list perfect? Did Bono pull you up on stage? Was Edge's guitar solo transcendent? Did you meet your true love that night?

Whatever it was that made that night better than any other, would you like to share that experience with the Interference.com community? If you're interested, please e-mail or PM me using "Favorite U2 Concert" in the subject line.

Thanks!!
Devlin Smith
Contributing Editor
Interference.com
devlin@interference.com

KhanadaRhodes said:
what if you've only seen one, and it was one of the infamous popmarts where they had to restart sats? :wink:

Bootlegs and video-taped concerts work as well, it doesn't necessarily have to be a concert you saw in person, just one that touched you or sticks out for whatever reason.

Ive not seen U2 nor met Bono!!! NOT FAIR!! Im first in line for next years concert tickets though :( :sad: :sad: :sad:

August of 1992, ZooTV tour, RFK stadium in Washington DC. I guess I'm just a sucker for sensory overload and this show had it in spades (It was the show where they called the White House).

All that was missin was things gettin blow'd up, yeah they'd blow'd up real good I bet :combust:

Back
Top Bottom