Brooklyn Bridge Proshot DVD?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yea i wanna see the alleged pro-shot video that i was told was being taken, even though i made the point that the overwellming majority of the people walking around with professional type cameras had mtv credentials around their neck... to which i was told that i was stupid.

so where is it? where is it? it's yet to appear... not on e-bay, not on torrents... no where. if it does exist, i wanna see it. i hope it does exist... i'd love a high quality full shot of one of the greatest days of my life... but i'm not holding my breath. frankly i think we have a better shot at MTV releasing the entire show then we do of ever seeing this alleged pro-shot video.

Last edited:
I'm guessing U2 might release it as some sort of DVD in the future. Maybe in combination with the flatbed truck footage.

boosterjuice said:
I'm guessing U2 might release it as some sort of DVD in the future. Maybe in combination with the flatbed truck footage.

On this subject why don't U2 give us a comprehensive DVD(s) at the end of this tour. One that captures their first 25 years+, and gives us some tour footage, both new and old. That'd be cool.

boosterjuice said:

That would be interesting but I highly doubdt it. Some of the song performances were VERY rough. U2 would not want to release those officially.

I'm not saying they were bad but U2 are perfectionists. City Of Blinding Lights and Original Of The Species still need some work. I just dont think they will release the whole thing officially as a result. Besides, they will wait to have a full length DVD of the upcoming tour and not a shorter promo show with some very raw and underrehearsed songs. Anything is possible obviously, but I think this is unlikely. Maybe they will release some footage on the official site. I could see that (but I doubdt). But a DVD on store shelves I dont think is going to happen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom