Broadcast on KROC NYC

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone taping tonight

I'm in NYC (dying to know more about the rumored show tomorrow) but won't be able to listen to the K-ROCK tonight. Will anyone be taping it? If so, I'd love to get a copy, either on CD or tape. Let me know, thanks!

does anyone know how long this program is going to be? is it just the interview or is there more? :huh:

Thankfully I get WRIF live! Yay Detroit!

One time this station comes in handy.

I was able to stream it and I am recording it. Will try to make MP3s. I didnt get it from the very beginning, but can't imagine I missed much....

:)

They are playing the recorded version of Sometimes right now...I wonder if there will be any news on the show tomorrow?

Shame they have to lie and make the current music industry seem better than it actually is, huh?

Lucky lucky lucky lucky 200 people in the audience. Must have been a contest for this privilege.

Cool...someone asked about the briefcase. Mostly lyrics and ideas for the War album...and "Things to say to an audience.":laugh:

atikicat said:
Cool...someone asked about the briefcase. Mostly lyrics and ideas for the War album...and "Things to say to an audience.":laugh:

Haha, that part was great!

I love this kind of stuff on the radio. I live in the middle of nowhere and have one of those corporate radio stations which never play album rock. This used to be the radio of the 80's but now it so corporate and most of the DJ's are robots. Gawd, I miss this kind of interview on the radio regardless of whether it is U2 or whoever.

Miroslava said:
I was able to stream it and I am recording it. Will try to make MP3s. I didnt get it from the very beginning, but can't imagine I missed much....

:)
Thank you!! I just happened to turn off my CD in the car and I heard Bono talking! I would love to hear this from the (almost) beginning!!

right now they're playing the Irving Plaza show from 2000...before that they played a 5 song BBC broadcast from last week...:)

yes, please put up a link. Love to hear the interview with Matt Pinfield.

Thank you guys

InVertigo said:
yes, please put up a link. Love to hear the interview with Matt Pinfield.

Thank you guys

i taped it, but i don't currently have any hosting space...i can transfer it to mp3 and give it to someone who might be able to host it...

Back
Top Bottom