Britney snubs Bono's kids

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Naya

Refugee
Ok this is from the Daily Mirror, so its not a reliable source!

Pop princess Britney Spears snubbed rock legend Bono after a gig in Ireland last week, by refusing to meet his kids. The U2 frontman took his four children to Britney's sell-out concert in Dublin and they were desperate to meet the star backstage. But an insider tells British newspaper the Daily Mirror, "Britney was having none of it. She just point-blank refused to meet them and they were very disappointed. She made some excuse about being too tired. It's ridiculous if she thinks she's too important to meet the offspring of a legend like Bono." However the singer was less evasive to some special guests - according to sources she welcomed former lover Colin Farrell and his pals backstage with open arms. The insider adds, "Some of Farrell's neighbors were there with their children and Britney had them ushered straight inside."

She's a bit of a snob, isnt she? I hope U2 does the same thing to her on their next tour. (if this story is true)

001.jpg

Sorry if this pic is so big! I just thought it was funny..

There's long threads on this in both PLEBA and the news forum, you can read what we all thought. A lot of people think it's fake and say Colin was not even home at the time this happened. I say, who wants to see Britney anyway?

Really there's no reason that Bono's kids should be given special treatment over any others...there were probably thousands of poor misguided kids that night who wanted to see her backstage too...

Back
Top Bottom