Bring on the Hater's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoo99

Acrobat
I say this because of the Chicago article, You see only when you are on top do the haters come out, So this must mean U2 are on top again... Fastest selling u2 album...couple of number one's...crazy amounts of tickets sold WORLDWIDE...really if you could clone u2 and it was physically possiable they could get 15 000 people to pay to watch them EVERY single night 365 days a year around the world... really the demand has been that strong. Say what you want about marketing but the fact is most people won't throw down cash unless they actually like something and me's think a whole lotta folks love the U2 !!!

Good call on that one zoo. I wouldn't throw down that much money for just any band (aka the Rolling Stones current terrible musicianship state... I know I am probably alone on that one), but most people can clearly see that seeing U2 is worth the dough!

Yeah, bring on the haters... isn't it about time for henry rollins to go on Howard Stern and bash Bono incessantly? I think he's overdue for an anti-U2 rant. I get a good laugh out of that guy.

Back
Top Bottom