Breaking News: U2 To Announce Major Tour!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You should have actually faked a press release. That would have been funny.

I have been looking all over the site for an April Fool thread, well done! I must say I'm quite disappointed, I was expecting more 'Adam Clayton and Naomi Campbell: Secret marriage in Las Vegas' and 'U2 decide to call it quits (Larry can't stand Bono's absences: The final straw).

:tsk:

evillaurd said:
I have been looking all over the site for an April Fool thread, well done! I must say I'm quite disappointed, I was expecting more 'Adam Clayton and Naomi Campbell: Secret marriage in Las Vegas' and 'U2 decide to call it quits (Larry can't stand Bono's absences: The final straw).

:tsk:
Man, you should've made one of those yourself! Now it's all ruined and too late :sigh:

BonoIsMyMuse said:

Agreed. I mean, come on, anybody can fake a U2.com press release :wink:

Just add some ridiculous mistakes in it and it will be perfect!

And talk about all the celebrities expected to be at each show.

I was about to make one, but I'm too lazy.

U2 Going Back on Tour
U2.com

That's right, you heard it first here, U2's going back on tour!

We don't know when, where, or why, but we know for sure that the tour will involve U2 supporting its new album, currently unrecorded, untitled, and unreleased.

Check back to U2.com for more details as we get them.

phillyfan26 said:
U2 Going Back on Tour
U2.com

We don't know when, where, or why, but we know for sure that the tour will involve U2 supporting its new album, currently unrecorded, untitled, and unreleased.

:lol: Perfect!

Thanx, I already had my shock today, getting a fake press announcement about an upcoming concert involving U2, Genesis and The Police in Germany.

Man, I was only minutes away from booking a flight.

That's because I never look into the calendar and have no idea what day we have most of the time.

Re: Re: Breaking News: U2 To Announce Major Tour!!!!!

waynetravis said:

didnt you did one last year when you said Adam quits U2?? :lol:

bravo :applaud:

Hahaha! Yeah, good memory!

At least last year people were relieved that it was an April Fool's joke. No luck this time! :wink:

I don't know what I'll use for next year.

Maybe something about Larry losing his hair.

phillyfan26 said:
U2 Going Back on Tour
U2.com

You forgot to mention that One will be performed for the first time since 1992. :tsk:

Back
Top Bottom