Break. News : ZooTV in DVD ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Guys I was just seeing review of chicago and I saw again , which makes me wonder and want , dude the deluxe version of Zootv must totally have a hardpaper cover protection , imagine it

zootv_b.jpg

On a HP :drool: Watta package :drool: :drool:

You mention extras...
theres one quite obvious extra no'one has thought of

Anyone remember
'U2 - Achtung Baby - The Videos, The Cameos And A Whole Lot Of Interference From ZOO TV '

Would make sense

Yup it was one of the 1st people mentioned , the interference videos , which I find extremely possible to be in . Just like Go Home got the making of UF , and this thing of some VHS material be converted in DVD , But Anyway the extras I'm really holding my breath are the Bonus ZOO Tracks :

Desire , Bad , I still , U V , Wowy...............

Please bring a POPmart: Live from Mexico City as well!!

POPmart is a thing you just want on your home cinema system! Imagine hearing MOFO on a DD 5.1 or DTS track. :drool: :drool: :drool:

schnumi said:
Please bring a POPmart: Live from Mexico City as well!!

POPmart is a thing you just want on your home cinema system! Imagine hearing MOFO on a DD 5.1 or DTS track. :drool: :drool: :drool:

:yes: :yes: :yes:

I think I already said that before , but if was to me choose , I would certainly pick PopMexico 1st , it's a fffaaaaaaarr away better concert . Who knows in a box :wink:

Miricale_Drug said:
You mention extras...
theres one quite obvious extra no'one has thought of

Anyone remember
'U2 - Achtung Baby - The Videos, The Cameos And A Whole Lot Of Interference From ZOO TV '

Would make sense

Owl droppings. Sweet.

J_NP said:
Guys I was just seeing review of chicago and I saw again , which makes me wonder and want , dude the deluxe version of Zootv must totally have a hardpaper cover protection , imagine it

zootv_b.jpg

On a HP :drool: Watta package :drool: :drool:

Actually I think that has to be my second least favorite U2 cover ever (after Popmart Mexico City, oddly enough). Let's have a live shot from the tour, please....

T

I practically love everything bout popmexico , but not necessarily the cover , I'm not a fan of bono only cover , for obvious reasons , besides this one is a pretty electric cover , this shot of the whole band , looking like this , it's even interesting , coz in my view people who dont know the band , look at this cover and get curious like , I want know what and how these bastards play , know what I mean ?

J_NP said:
besides this one is a pretty electric cover , this shot of the whole band , looking like this , it's even interesting , coz in my view people who dont know the band , look at this cover and get curious like , I want know what and how these bastards play , know what I mean ?

I suppose that's true, it's definitely different to, say, the R&H shots.

Back
Top Bottom