Brand new U2 interview torrent! Look here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

L03VIk

War Child
I have finally become friends with EasyTree after a long fight last night:)

I have uploaded a 920mb SVCD file of the norwegian U2 special from last night. Brand new interviews (2 weeks ago), with Bono and Larry in HQ and Paul McG in his office.

ENJOY:
http://www.easytree.org/torrents-details.php?id=19403

!!!!!

Here´s the info file:

Uploader: L03VIk (bono1983 on ET)
Source: Analogue TV Antenna --> WinTV PVR Hardware MPEG(2) Decoder --> SVCD Mpeg File.

Interview by Per Sundnes with Bono and Larry in HQ Studios, Paul McGuinness in his office, and various dubliners.

Enjoy! And Happy Holidays!

I'm not sure if I can download this - can anyone put it in a simpleman's " " form for those of us who are not able to download it torrent-style?

It would be much appreciated.

And thankyou, LO3Vlk, for providing this interview for us. :wink:

I guess its unavoidable, but all you new to bittorrent should start experimenting with it now, because this is the way shows are distributed now. It may take a little while to figure out, but if you don't learn it you are going to see show after show posted during the new tour and you will not be able to download them. Take the time now before you all want to jump on the miami show and panic because you cant figure it out (because you want to learn it in under 30 seconds)

cheers,
malcolm

malcolmbeaton said:
I guess its unavoidable, but all you new to bittorrent should start experimenting with it now, because this is the way shows are distributed now. It may take a little while to figure out, but if you don't learn it you are going to see show after show posted during the new tour and you will not be able to download them. Take the time now before you all want to jump on the miami show and panic because you cant figure it out (because you want to learn it in under 30 seconds)

cheers,
malcolm

Good point. I guess I'll be rolling up my sleeves and jumping in.

Thanks, LO3Vlk!

neutral said:
Yeah you have to register for the site to get them, just takes a minute though. :wink: I would send you mine but they're umm user specific. Ugh I can't think of the right term. :mad:

I'll register. Thanks! :hug:

EDIT: I tried to register but I got this:

We are very sorry!

At the moment, there are at least 100,000 registered users at www.easytree.org, the maximum allowed under EZT's current configuration.

However, free slots become available for new users daily as inactive accounts are deleted. When EZT has fewer than 100,000 registrants, new users can sign up. Please note that the statistics on EZT's web site are updated every ten minutes; therefore, you may see this message even if the web site reports fewer registered users than the maximum.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

I guess I'll wait and see if they have new spots. :mad:

Last edited:
if we are not currently able to register for easytree, then wouldn't a or some other downloadable form be a good idea for the rest of the world to be part of this wonderful interview?

Thanks, everyone, so far for all your help - hope I get to hear this interview soon.:wink:

I'm still a bit confused about this interview - is it currently downloadbale somewhere to people who are not registered with easytree?

:wink:

Thanks for the link. Foxxern :up: I registered awhile back and have downloaded some files before my other computer modem died. But I really didn't know what I was doing.
I'll be ready for sure.:wink: Soon as that pesky computer is up and running again. Can't even download iTunes on this one:madspit:

Back
Top Bottom