Boy vs. October vs. War vs. The Unforgettable Fire vs. The Joshua Tree vs. etc. etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I applaud the effort you have put into this. Although I don't agree with some of your "winners", the spirit behind it is good. But, this thread screams of "needing to get out more often". Or on the total flip flop, you've imbibed something and you haven't shared it with the rest of us. It's the second one, right?

1. I Will Follow vs Gloria vs Sunday Bloody Sunday vs A Sort Of Homecoming vs Where The Streets Have No Name vs Van Diemen's Land vs Zoo Station vs Zooropa vs Discotheque vs Beautiful Day vs Vertigo

Winner: BEAUTIFUL DAY

2. Twilight vs I Fall Down vs Seconds vs Pride vs I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For vs Desire vs Even Better Than The Real Thing vs Babyface vs Do You Feel Loved vs Stuck In A Moment vs Miracle Drug

Winner: MIRACLE DRUG

3. An Cat Dubh vs I Threw A Brick Through A Window vs New Year's Day vs Wire vs With Or Without You vs Hawkmoon 269 vs One vs Numb vs Mofo vs Elevation vs Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

Winner: ONE

4. Into The Heart vs Rejoice vs Like A Song vs The Unforgettable Fire vs Bullet The Blue Sky vs Angel Of Harlem vs Until The End Of The World vs Lemon vs If God Will Send His Angels vs Walk On vs Love And Peace Or Else

Winner: UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD

5. Out Of Control vs Fire vs Drowning Man vs Promenade vs Running To Stand Still vs Love Rescue Me vs Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses vs Stay vs Staring At The Sun vs Kite vs City Of Blinding Lights

Winner: CITY OF BLINDING LIGHTS

6. Stories For Boys vs Tomorrow vs The Refugee vs 4th Of July vs Red Hill Mining Town vs When Love Comes To Town vs So Cruel vs Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car vs Last Night On Earth vs In A Little While vs All Because Of You

Winner: WHEN LOVE COMES TO TOWN

7. The Ocean vs October vs Two Hearts Beat As One vs Bad vs In God's Country vs Heartland vs The Fly vs Some Days Are Better Than Others vs Gone vs Wild Honey vs A Man And A Woman

Winner: BAD

8. A Day Without Me vs With A Shout vs Red Light vs Indian Summer Sky vs Trip Through Your Wires vs God Part II vs Mysterious Ways vs The First Time vs Miami vs Peace On Earth vs Crumbs From Your Table

Winner: MYSTERIOUS WAYS

9. Another Time, Another Place vs Stranger In A Strange Land vs Surrender vs Elvis Presley And America vs One Tree Hill vs All I Want Is You vs Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World vs Dirty Day vs The Playboy Mansion vs When I Look At The World vs One Step Closer

Winner: WHEN I LOOK AT THE WORLD

10. The Electric Co. vs Scarlet vs 40 vs MLK vs Exit vs Ultra Violet vs The Wanderer vs If You Wear That Velvet Dress vs New York vs Original Of The Species

Winner: 40

11. Shadows And Tall Trees vs Is That All? vs Mothers Of The Disappeared vs Acrobat vs Please vs Grace vs Yahweh

Winner: ACROBAT

12. Love Is Blindness vs Wake Up Dead Man vs The Ground Beneath Her Feet vs Fast Cars

Winner: LOVE IS BLINDNESS

Boy- 0
October- 0
War- 1
The Unforgettable Fire- 1
The Joshua Tree- 0
Rattle And Hum- 1
Achtung Baby- 5
Zooropa- 0
Pop- 0
ATYCLB- 2
HTDAAB- 2

1. I Will Follow vs Gloria vs Sunday Bloody Sunday vs A Sort Of Homecoming vs Where The Streets Have No Name vs Van Diemen's Land vs Zoo Station vs Zooropa vs Discotheque vs Beautiful Day vs Vertigo

Winner: Streets- easy. This song is just magical.

2. Twilight vs I Fall Down vs Seconds vs Pride vs I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For vs Desire vs Even Better Than The Real Thing vs Babyface vs Do You Feel Loved vs Stuck In A Moment vs Miracle Drug

Winner: Miracle Drug - i didn't think that a song could even come close to moving me like streets does until I listened to this song in my garage when HTDAAB leaked. The riff, the lyrics, the melody, the heartbreaking solo with bono and larry's backing vocals, the second solo and edge's verse... WOW. (Honourable mentions to DYFL and Seconds)

3. An Cat Dubh vs I Threw A Brick Through A Window vs New Year's Day vs Wire vs With Or Without You vs Hawkmoon 269 vs One vs Numb vs Mofo vs Elevation vs Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own

Winner: With or Without You.... ask me again tomorrow and It'll be NYD or One or maybe even SYCMIOYO but after seeing this live I've really grown to appreciate its power again

4. Into The Heart vs Rejoice vs Like A Song vs The Unforgettable Fire vs Bullet The Blue Sky vs Angel Of Harlem vs Until The End Of The World vs Lemon vs If God Will Send His Angels vs Walk On vs Love And Peace Or Else

Winner: Walk On - this song turned me into a U2 fan and made me (finally) buy ATYCLB... however I am absolutely in love with the single version of IGWSHA and Lemon... oh, and UTEOTW is genius

5. Out Of Control vs Fire vs Drowning Man vs Promenade vs Running To Stand Still vs Love Rescue Me vs Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses vs Stay vs Staring At The Sun vs Kite vs City Of Blinding Lights

Winner: Promenade... I have a fetish for Promenade. I remember standing on a cliff by the sea listening to it in the rain one day on the day i got The Unforgettable Fire... incredibly moving experience for me(albeit completely unrelated to this thread).

6. Stories For Boys vs Tomorrow vs The Refugee vs 4th Of July vs Red Hill Mining Town vs When Love Comes To Town vs So Cruel vs Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car vs Last Night On Earth vs In A Little While vs All Because Of You

Winner: In A Little While (Take that Axver!)

7. The Ocean vs October vs Two Hearts Beat As One vs Bad vs In God's Country vs Heartland vs The Fly vs Some Days Are Better Than Others vs Gone vs Wild Honey vs A Man And A Woman

Winner: Bad because it is incredibly powerful... the riff, the lyrics, the buildup... sonically beautiful. It's a real shame that it nudges out Heartland/Gone/The Fly though.

8. A Day Without Me vs With A Shout vs Red Light vs Indian Summer Sky vs Trip Through Your Wires vs God Part II vs Mysterious Ways vs The First Time vs Miami vs Peace On Earth vs Crumbs From Your Table

Winner: Crumbs... though for some bizarre reason I'm tempted to choose A Day Without Me

9. Another Time, Another Place vs Stranger In A Strange Land vs Surrender vs Elvis Presley And America vs One Tree Hill vs All I Want Is You vs Tryin' To Throw Your Arms Around The World vs Dirty Day vs The Playboy Mansion vs When I Look At The World vs One Step Closer

Winner: When I Look At The World... though after NZ One Tree Hill might just be up there for me

10. The Electric Co. vs Scarlet vs 40 vs MLK vs Exit vs Ultra Violet vs The Wanderer vs If You Wear That Velvet Dress vs New York vs Original Of The Species

Winner: Ultraviolet... the beginning of an incredible trilogy... I never thought a song with "baby" so many times could be so good

11. Shadows And Tall Trees vs Is That All? vs Mothers Of The Disappeared vs Acrobat vs Please vs Grace vs Yahweh

Winner: Acrobat... again, Please and Yahweh are incredible, but Acrobat is handsdown a masterpiece

12. Love Is Blindness vs Wake Up Dead Man vs The Ground Beneath Her Feet vs Fast Cars

Winner: Love is Blindness

Boy- 0
October- 0
War- 0
The Unforgettable Fire- 2
The Joshua Tree- 2
Rattle And Hum- 0
Achtung Baby- 3
Zooropa- 0
Pop- 0
ATYCLB- 3
HTDAAB- 2