Boy,October vs. ATYCLB,HTDAAB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Zootlesque said:

I thought you preferred HTDAAB to ATYCLB!

In the first couple months after it was released, and the 'oh my god it's new U2' thing hadn't worn off yet, I preferred it to ATYCLB. After 8 months though, I prefer ATYCLB.

Although LAPOE, Fast Cars, AMAAW, OSC, and OOTS are all quite good(especially LAPOE), Crumbs is musically pretty good, and COBL is enjoyable enough even though it is insanely overrated here and not that interesting lyrically except for a few lines in the late song.

But as a whole, ATYCLB wins for me.

And, looking back on this post, is it just me or is HTDAAB's second side stronger than its first? I know the majority of you will disagree.

Last edited:
namkcuR said:

And, looking back on this post, is it just me or is HTDAAB's second side stronger than its first? I know the majority of you will disagree.

Let's see. My fav HTDAAB songs are Miracle Drug, Crumbs & A Man And A Woman. Musically I also like LAPOE, COBL, ABOY, OSC and to an extent Yahweh. Everything else is just okay I guess.

So I disagree with you there. My favs are all over the place.

ATYCLB/HTDAAB, no contest IMO.

As for Sken duos, I will cheat and say JT/AB :D

the soul waits said:
Too hard a choice!! :crazy:

Tell me about it...I love them all they all have such wonderful songs on them that I couls not imagine not having in my collection:scratch: :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom