Bought the Electrical Storm single today!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's the 18th over here in Ireland and I am the proud owner of the Electrical Storm single with a "First Day of Issue" stamp, just for good merit!

My local record store have all three versions (grey, red and blue) for ?6 each. I had only enough for the grey one today but I'm going to get the other two tomorrow. Grey version b-sides are the two New York mixes, blue is Bad/40/Streets from Boston and red is the DVD edition.

I'm so thrilled! :)

I could you rip a high quality mp3 of both versions of ES, it would be great to finally have a perfect version.

Wow! I wondered when it would finally hit the stores! How long for us in the US?

Cask said:
I could you rip a high quality mp3 of both versions of ES, it would be great to finally have a perfect version.

I'd be glad to put it up if someone would give me the webspace. Or if Sicy or one of the other FTP's hosts it maybe.

Yeah that would be awesome, and with the New York remixes too, by the way, how are they? Are they any good?

Cask said:
Yeah that would be awesome, and with the New York remixes too, by the way, how are they? Are they any good?

The nice mix is pretty good, not that different but I don't like the nasty mix. It's pretty weak.

As I said I'd be glad to post the three songs the moment someone gives me some space! :)

still doenst make up for not touring

Americans aren't getting the singles? :eyebrow:
Ours are out Monday baby!

You guys be happy, here in Mexico the word single doesn't seem to exist!!!

I got the blue and red versions today. The blue has the rockier "single version" while the red has the video, pictures and an interview. 18 euro for all three!

Joshua_Tree_Hugger said:

The nice mix is pretty good, not that different but I don't like the nasty mix. It's pretty weak.

As I said I'd be glad to post the three songs the moment someone gives me some space! :)

Email them to elvis@interference.com individually, I'll be more than happy to put them on the NewMedia network.

Joel

I got mine and am listening for the first time now!!! :D :D :D
Man, new U2 makes me one happy camper!!! :laugh:
Bono sounds so much more swishy and wonderful on my stereo speakers!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

What red version?? :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

Joshua_Tree_Hugger said:
I'd be glad to put it up if someone would give me the webspace. Or if Sicy or one of the other FTP's hosts it maybe.

You're more than welcome to upload it to my ftp.

yay! been and bought all 3 just now! woo hoo!

only problem is, I can't seem to get the gallery of photos on the dvd to work. I just get one photo....

I mean, I knew I was technically illiterate, but I didn't think I was this bad.....:huh: :confused: :shrug: :lol:

*edit cos I just worked it out the moment I posted this....yup - I just had to click the 'menu' icon :lol: :lmao: I obviously AM that technically illiterate!!! :reject:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom