Boston radio Slane theater premier giveaway

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hewson

Blue Crack Supplier
A heads up for Boston area fans:
Driving in this morning listening to WFNX (101.7 FM), they announced that this was going to be a "U2 live" weekend. They will be giving away passes to a theatrical premier of the Slane DVD along with copies of the DVD and "rare U2 memorabilia", whatever that means.

Hewson said:
A heads up for Boston area fans:
Driving in this morning listening to WFNX (101.7 FM), they announced that this was going to be a "U2 live" weekend. They will be giving away passes to a theatrical premier of the Slane DVD along with copies of the DVD and "rare U2 memorabilia", whatever that means.

This is what you get - "Each prize includes: a copy of "U2 GO HOME: LIVE FROM SLANE CASTLE" on DVD, 2 keychains and 2 passes to a SPECIAL SCREENING to see "U2 GO HOME: LIVE FROM SLANE CASTLE" at Loews Theatre on Monday, November 17th. "
If you are a Mix 98.5 freeloader and have enough points acumulated you can also get the same prize. Freeloaders will know what I'm talking about :D

Re: Re: Boston radio Slane theater premier giveaway

U2luv said:

If you are a Mix 98.5 freeloader and have enough points acumulated you can also get the same prize. Freeloaders will know what I'm talking about :D

Yeah, I used to be a freeloader. I was one of the ones that had 125,000 points last December and then they took them all away because I had gotten a (setup by mix) bad bonus code off of a message board. Will never waste my time with that freeloaders thing again.

U2luv said:

:angry: CRAP I really wish I kept accumulating points!! :banghead: :angry:

U2luv said:

see "U2 GO HOME: LIVE FROM SLANE CASTLE" at Loews Theatre on Monday, November 17th. "

Do you know which Loews Theatre this is?

mebbe I can sneak in. :shifty:

Re: Re: Re: Boston radio Slane theater premier giveaway

oliveu2cm said:

Do you know which Loews Theatre this is?

mebbe I can sneak in. :shifty:

wish I could tell you, I do know it was one actually IN Boston, it was listed over the weekend on the FNX website. It's not now though, I just checked. Maybe Mix will announce it soon and then I can tell ya.

Back
Top Bottom