Boston DVD Easter Eggs??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2 addict

Acrobat
What are the different easter eggs on the boston DVD?

I have found only one - if I press "3" in the stop mode, I get the "bono- cam" Elevation, haven't found anything else. Can someone please list the others?

Thanks!

I think you can do Bono-cam anyway. Other then that, I'm not sure there are any. Atleast, I haven't come across any.

U2 addict said:
What are the different easter eggs on the boston DVD?

I have found only one - if I press "3" in the stop mode, I get the "bono- cam" Elevation, haven't found anything else. Can someone please list the others?

Thanks!

I know about Bono cam of UTEOTW on DVD 2.
You have to type somewhere (don't remember where) 1991.

Google: "easter egg" "Live From Boston" U2

These are all of them I think.

1. BonoCam
In the credits, find the Dreamcatcher logo
At the top of the logo is a fly, Scroll to the fly and hit enter
A screen will appear with flashing cubes. Press the numbers 1, 9, 7, 6

2. "Until The End Of The World" with BonoCam
On disc 2, find the "Bonus Tracks"
Enter track 7

3. Elevation Live Footage
On Disc 2, go to "Additional Tracks"
Press 1991

I originally found out about these from this site btw. http://altmusic.about.com/library/easteregg/bl_e.htm

Pressing 1991 on the Additional Tracks screen just selects the first track from that screen which you can access normally by selecting it and hitting enter, or just by pressing 1. It's not an easter egg.

The 1991 method is a way of accessing the Bonocam for UTEOTW. Select to the [?] icon from the main screen of disc 2, press enter and then enter 1 9 9 1.

What about the fish tank? I seem to recall (and I haven't tried this in a LONG time) that if you press 1 three times a fish tank appears, and the fish are little Trabants. Or did I hallucinate that?:huh:

ThatGuy said:
Pressing 1991 on the Additional Tracks screen just selects the first track from that screen which you can access normally by selecting it and hitting enter, or just by pressing 1. It's not an easter egg.

I'm just quoting from that easter egg site. :|

The fish tank is listed on the site as

DVD: Best Of 1980-1990

1. Fish Tank
Go to the title page for the song "One"
Press 1, ENTER - three times

Back
Top Bottom