Boston-area fans...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl02

Refugee
For a few days this month, there's a Lazer U2 exhibit at the Boston Museum of Science. It costs $8 and the (remaining) dates are: October 16, 19, and 23. I would've posted earlier, but I just found out :(

Has anyone gone? Or gone to a laser show in general? What's it like? Is it worth the money?

There was a Planetarium in Salt Lake City that used to show a U2 laser show every weekend. I went to it about 3 times, it was lots of fun.

I recommend going from the laser show experiences I've had. :up:

Yes, I went the last time they had that at the Boston Science Museum. It was fantastic!! A bunch of us from the Yahoo New England list got together. It was a blast. I highly recommend it.

oh man, that sounds cool!

and i can't get there any of those days! :scream:

I've seen several of the laser shows at the Museum of Science, they are always good, though I must admit Pink Floyd The Wall was the best combination of the laser images and music (and I'm not much of a Pink Floyd fan).
If you can catch the U2 laser show, do it.

I just looked on the Museum of Science site to see what time the shows are, and there are more dates than I thought! :D

Thursday, October 16, 2003
7:30pm

Sunday, October 19, 2003

Thursday, October 23, 2003

Sunday, October 26, 2003

Thursday, October 30, 2003

Sunday, November 2, 2003

Thursday, November 6, 2003

Sunday, November 9, 2003

Thursday, November 13, 2003

:dance:

that's awesome! i went last year and loved it! i wish there were one tonight b/c I'd bring my boyfriend. we're off to england tomorrow so we'll miss the other ones. if you can go, definitely get there, it's a lot of fun!

I want to go to one! I wonder who I can convince to go with me...:hmm:

I went to the show tonight! :D It was amazing!

Bayer... it was an hour-long show in the planetarium with awesome laser pictures and designs on the dome ceiling to the beat of a bunch of random U2 songs. It was pretty trippy... really cool though! For a few songs, they had laser pictures, like in Sunday Bloody Sunday, they had Peter Rowan's face outlined with lasers, and they had a little fly crusing around during The Fly. It was really interesting and relaxing at the same time... you could just lose yourself in the music and really enjoy it. I'd highly recommend it! :D

Oooh! I'm gonna have to go to this one, I missed the last showing.
*wonders* who am I going to drag to show? Anyone have any friends that are U2 fans... and could I borrow 'em? ;)

Back
Top Bottom