Boston and LA2 on VH-1 on Nov. 23!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

NicaMom

Den Mother
Well my heart is where it's always been, my head i
Vh-1 was video taping outside the Staples yesterday for a Boston concert pre-show!!!
They were interviewing the fans and they wanted me to do it but I told them I'd just look like a dork talking to the cameras.
They didn't give up, they came thru the GA line with their cameras and stopped by me and started asking me questions.
eek.gif

I froze and started talking like Porky pig, until I finally managed to say a few words.
I signed a release form so maybe I'll be on the special...Embarrassing and cool at teh same time!

yay!!! That's awesome, NicaMom! Which reminds me that I still haven't seen that damn MTV U2 special that me and my sign made it on. grrr.

hey nicamom, they interviewed me too. i felt like such a dork but at least i got to tell my favorite band in the whole world thanks for making such great music. show was beyond awesome, though!
by the way, it was nice meeting you in GA line
smile.gif

------------------
nellie

Here's U2 on VH-1 schedule for Nov. 23:

7:30PM
Legends: U2

8:30PM
U2 Elevation Live 2001 Preshow

9:00PM
Concerts:
U2 Elevation Live 2001

10:30PM
Concerts:
U2 Elevation Live 2001

These times Eastern times, check your local TV guide, it a must see.
smile.gif

Hi nellie!
Yaaay, you were interviewed also!
It was great meeting you and spending some time with you and your friend.
It was great meeting Calluna and U2Fanatic4ever(Hi Amy!).
Amy, Lisa(a line friend), April(my friend) and I had a blast, we were like old friends.
smile.gif

Amy, don't post my silly pic!
biggrin.gif

Sula, I saw you and your sign on that special, very cool!

[This message has been edited by NicaMom (edited 11-14-2001).]

Too cool....this will now be a MUST SEE (well, it already was, but now I have an excuse to get away from my family...."excuse me, I have to watch VH-1, fellow interferencers will be on." This will be met by raised eyebrows, heavy sighs, and general muttering, you know, nothing we haven't had to deal with before)

Back
Top Bottom