bootleg help- vertigo-japan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rob33

Rock n' Roll Doggie
k i've seen endless amounts of video of U2 from youtube...but i'm really unfamiliar with any bootleg downloading or anything of that sort...

i'm very interested in the japan shows on the vertigo tour...is there a good quality bootleg that anyone knows of that I could actually download and watch?

any help is appreciated, thanks

Rob, start up a thread in this sub-forum: http://forum.interference.com/f192.html

That's where we trade bootlegs, songs, rarities, etc. No official stuff is allowed to be posted there, though you can drop your email and someone can send it along that way. Youtube videos, etc., make appearances in EYKIW just to show or discuss, but trading happens in "Music On The Internet." It's a good place to fill holes in your collection.

A great place for audio bootlegs is u2start.com. U2mp3s.com is another good one. A great site for video bootlegs is u2torrents.com (you have to know how to torrent).

As for the Vertigo Japan shows, I don't know if there's a video bootleg of an entire show from that run. There are, however, great audio bootlegs from those shows, most of which are available at u2start. Check it out!

Back
Top Bottom