Bono's Sexiest Videos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Billie Midol

Refugee
I love the bar version of "One" ,that is definitely 'one' of the sexiest videos but a few honorable mentions:

"In God's Country"- at the end when he's wearing a hat and he turns around to start singing "She is liberty...." and then the close-up when he sings "Naked flame.."Mmmmmmmmm...:drool:

" Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses?"-I love those outtakes at the end where you can read his lips...mmmmm...Bono's lips..... yes ,oh where was I ? LOL! Oh yeah ,the part where he says"Fuck!" and then starts to sing again but stops and mouths a pouty "No!". I love that !! He looks so amazing but I wish that video was in color...

The beginning of "Desire" where he looks to the side and says a breathy "yeah..."

My all time favorite sexy Bono moment is from the"Zoo TV- Live in Sydney" show. He is singing "Angel of Harlem". The part where he sings "wooohooohoo ...sing now..."
He looks directly in the camera and raises one eyebrow slightly...and resumes singing..."woooohooo"....OMG!!! :love:
He f***in' smolders during that song!!!

Those eyes, that chin and all the hair on his chest.....DAMN!!! Get me some water....:tongue:

Tell me Bonoists, Bonoglers, Bonobservationalists...what are some of your favorites?
:bono:

Last edited:
you wrote once that you lived almost in so cal.

and your location is the playground for adults.

so do you?

lol. no. i work for the las vegas clark county library district.

it's nice to finally have another interferencer here from these parts.

welcome. :wink:

Billie Midol said:
Tell me Bonoists, Bonoglers, Bonobservationalists...what are some of your favorites?
:bono:

"Mysterious Ways" is a great video for showing Bono off. "Let her pale light in..." where you can see that marvelous profile against the full moon, "Johnny take a dive..." where he's lying on the balcony and appears upside-down in the frame, and of course the thrashing scene... (There's also a lovely Larry bit during "better learn how to kneel", but I digress.)

I can't remember any pre-1990 videos very well. When, oh when are they going to release Best Of 1980-1990 on DVD?! :rant:

With Or Without You - When he's swinging his guitar around at the end.
ISHFWILF - When he's bugging The Edge :lol:
Walk On - When he sings 'That's where the hurt is' and tears his shirt.
Mysterious Ways - The 'thrashing scene'.
Discotheque - In the police uniform
One - All of the bar version
Even Better Than The Real Thing - All of it :drool:

Re: Re: Bono's Sexiest Videos

Sue DeNym said:

(There's also a lovely Larry bit during "better learn how to kneel", but I digress.)

ah but it is a good digresssion indeed1 That bit would slay me I would wait for it and for a long time I was like " this is the best Larry bit we will ever get" until Es came along of course.

Billie Midol names some of my favorite Bono bits One in the bar esp I swear I always thought he was just looking right at me through the TV and when he doesn;t lip sync along my friend Paula and I always thought that was so amazing.

PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA PLEBA my biznitch. :wink:

Re: Re: Re: Bono's Sexiest Videos

TiaraGurl said:
ah but it is a good digresssion indeed1 That bit would slay me I would wait for it and for a long time I was like " this is the best Larry bit we will ever get" until Es came along of course.

I rather liked Larry in "Even Better Than The Real Thing", where the camera was circling him, and he kept watching it warily, as if expecting it to dive-bomb him! :laugh:

Back on topic, other favorite Bono shots:
"Stuck in a Moment (football)" the last scene where he removes his shades and sings into the camera with the most intense look on his face.
"Stay" almost the entire video! He looked so good in that outfit and with his hair pulled back; a timeless, classic look (all four of them looked really good in that video, except for those silly padded shoulders, but I'm digressing again). I especially liked how he coached the singer, and communicated with that other angel on the rooftop.

Discotheque

One (either)

Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

Beautiful Day

Argh, bonosloveslave, I know what you mean about "Stay"! Gee, if she's not interested, I know quite a few girls who would love to trade places with her...

I still have yet to see the video for "Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses". :(.

Billie Midol said:
I agree,the man does look good in hats!

:yes:!

Originally posted by Sue DeNym
"Johnny take a dive..." where he's lying on the balcony and appears upside-down in the frame

That's my favorite part of the video. He just looks particularly good there.

I also must agree with "Desire"...that whole video is just...:drool: :combust:... Why else would I have the little gif thing in my sig? :).

I also like "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"-this video just adds to the fact that I apparently like guys who wear overcoats. :shrug:. He just looks so good in that one (and his mannerisms remind me of an old crush of mine, which certainly doesn't hurt :D).

Agree with the bar version of "One"...yep, looks very nice there, too. And I also like how he looks in "Staring At The Sun"-maybe it's the lighting or something, but he just looks particularly good there. Also like "Night and Day", and someone, a long time back, posted a link to the "Wild Irish Rose" video, and I remember Bono looked fantastic in that one, too.

Ooh, and then there's "Spanish Eyes", as well! Wow...

One other one to add, that I can't believe nobody's mentioned yet: "The Fly".

I :heart: the Fly character. :drool:...

Angela

Mmmmm I agree with all the videos mentioned here :up:
One of my favorites was that part in Baby Please Come Home when Bono looks right in the camera and winks, I remember I was like 16 when that came out and I watched it a million times, and made my entire family sit through it on Christmas day :lol:
Anyone else know that part in the vid?
:combust:

Why is this not in PLEBA? :confused: :sexywink:

Well of course the One Bar video :love:

Desire- Long hair, open shirt :drool:

Stay- simply BEAUTIFUL :flirt:

Stuck in a Moment (European version) such a pretty thing *swoon*

Mysterious Ways- so sexy!!

WGRYWH- Exquisite beauty and sex appeal

I have always had a thing for the Pride version 2 :cute:

Two Hearts :heart:

IGC is WOW. I have never seen Spanish Eyes or Red Hill Mining Town, but they look very hot!

Others where he looks very good:

WOWY
ISHFWILF
EBTTRT
Angel of Harlem
Elevation (Evil Bono!)
The Fly
Beautiful Day (tight black pants)
TGBHF- something about the candlelight
The Unforgettable Fire- pretty thing

U2Kitten said:
I have always had a thing for the Pride version 2 :cute:

He does look good in that one. :yes:. Same with version 1-the brown tone to that one adds to his look somehow...:shrug:. I just like it.

Originally posted by U2Kitten
Two Hearts :heart:

Gah. I think that's my favorite early video as far as Bono's look goes. He looks so frickin' adorable in that one-the coat works on him, everything's just...:cute:!

Originally posted by U2Kitten
IGC is WOW. I have never seen Spanish Eyes or Red Hill Mining Town, but they look very hot!

"In God's Country"-I've never seen that one, either. :(.

As for "Spanish Eyes", you can see that video at the official U2 site-I could go find the exact link and post it here for you (and anyone else who hasn't seen it yet), if you want.

And I also agree with the mentions of "With Or Without You", European version of "Stuck In A Moment", and "Angel Of Harlem" (favorite part of that video, right before the second verse, where he looks off to his left and smiles. :love:...).

And yeah, U2SJ, the Christmas video's great, too. I've only seen it once, but I vaguely remember the part you're talking about. :).

Angela

U2SJ said:
Mmmmm I agree with all the videos mentioned here :up:
One of my favorites was that part in Baby Please Come Home when Bono looks right in the camera and winks, I remember I was like 16 when that came out and I watched it a million times, and made my entire family sit through it on Christmas day :lol:
Anyone else know that part in the vid?
:combust:

YES!! LOL! That is so funny I have been watching or rather listening to that video
in the morning while I get ready for work. In the beginning of the video, he speaks to the camera" This Christmas.;...baby,please come home" then he winks...:sexywink:

I like when he winked in "Rattle and Hum" right before he went onstage...he's so sexy...:tongue:

OMG!!! How could I forget the video for "Night and Day" ???:drool:

He's so sensual I love when he's standing there in profile and then he gets up close to the camera while singing..."this torment won't be through til you let me spend my life making love to you....":love: :love:

If I could only pick one, I'd have to pick Desire. I'm looking at the picture from that video in Moonlit_Angel's sig as I type this - RAWR! I'm not sure it gets much better than that. There's lots of others though - One (bar), Where the Streets Have No Name, Stay, The Fly, Mysterious Ways, etc.

Re: Re: Re: Bono's Sexiest Videos

TiaraGurl said:

Billie Midol names some of my favorite Bono bits One in the bar esp I swear I always thought he was just looking right at me through the TV and when he doesn;t lip sync along my friend Paula and I always thought that was so amazing.

There is some mind-numbing footage of Larry in "Staring at the Sun".He's leaning on one arm and the lighting is very sexy.He's a beautiful man,too...

I have just come to appreciate this video.It has some great shots of Bono's eyes... :drool:

Not to shabby that half of the band is wonderful to look at. Bono is definitely the sexiest one and Larry is the beautiful one (not that Bono is not beautiful in his own way and not that Larry is not sexy,....damn between the two of them....BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM????:hmm: I would love to be between the two of them like Edge was in the "Numb" video!!!:drool:LOL! ...I have never envied Edge more than when I first saw him sandwiched:p between Bono and Larry.....what a position to be in.....only in my dreams...

Back
Top Bottom