Bono's Sexiest Videos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Moonlit_Angel said:

LOL, yep. But hey, I certainly wouldn't mind devoting a show to that subject. :D.

me neither ,girl!!! :drool:

Originally posted by Moonlit_Angel

Oh, yeah? So what was it that got you to notice him during that era-the attitude, the look, a certain video?

Angela

Hmmmmm....:hmm: ...let's see where did this lust for Bono begin...well yes,of course....the "One " video had to be the starting point....or maybe it was the "Night and Day" video, his hair was still long in that and he is amazingly sexy ...:drool: ...I think I must have seen that video before the "One" video...or maybe not...:scratch: ....uh-oh...well, I will just have to go watch both of those videos ASAP and get back to you with an answer...only for you Angela..... will I :angel: endlessly endure staring at Bono's blue eyes,hairy chest... so I may give an ACCURATE answer regarding the beginnings of my Bono lust..:shifty:....man ,am I full of it!!!!LOL!

Let's face it, Bono's just way too charming and nice for anyone to stay away from liking him for too long. :D.

Billie Midol said:
me neither ,girl!!! :drool:

:).

Originally posted by Billie Midol
Hmmmmm....:hmm: ...let's see where did this lust for Bono begin...well yes,of course....the "One " video had to be the starting point....or maybe it was the "Night and Day" video, his hair was still long in that and he is amazingly sexy ...:drool: ...I think I must have seen that video before the "One" video...or maybe not...:scratch: ....uh-oh...well, I will just have to go watch both of those videos ASAP and get back to you with an answer...only for you Angela..... will I :angel: endlessly endure staring at Bono's blue eyes,hairy chest... so I may give an ACCURATE answer regarding the beginnings of my Bono lust..:shifty:....man ,am I full of it!!!!LOL!

LOL, gee, what a tough assignment you've given yourself here.

Enjoy reminiscing. :).

Angela

LOL! Uh...what were we talking about ?:uhoh: ..oh yeah...that was a tough assignment....LOL!:wink:

The results of my research assignment reveal that it was indeed the "Night and Day" video..... after seeing that , Bono was forever assured a place in my naughty nether regions.... :tongue: :drool: :yes:

Last edited:
Oh yeah,it sure is... :wink:

Hey, I am listening to "Gone" the Earl's Court 18 live show. I love that song. Do you have this? I can tell you where to download it it if you don't have it..

Did they ever make a video for "Gone"? That song is awesome!!! :up:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom