'Bono's Million's' on UK tv last night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bammo2

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
In a car with House and Wilson :yikes: Let me out!
I've had a search and can't find any other thread on this, sooooo....

Anyone in the UK watch this programme last night, or when it was on the other week? It was pretty cool, going right back to the beginning. They filmed in Mount Temple school, Bono's bedroom from 10 Cedarwood Road (childhood home), inside the tower that he and Ali lived in before they moved to Killiney, The Hope and Anchor in Islington, the penthouse at the Clarence and loads of other places too. They showed some pictures I'd never seen too, and interviewed loads of people - Gavin Friday, Guggi, Paul McGuiness, Steve Lillywhite, Willie Williams, Bob Geldof, people from Island, Jackie Hayden, school friends & teachers etc etc. It was an hour long, and good fun. Not sure how Bono will feel about the programme (considering it was focusing on how much money he's earnt), but he can't be that pissed off cos surely Gavin, Guggi & Paul McG etc wouldn't have appeared in it if he was....?

anyway, just wondering what other's opinions are?

Lu
:wave:

Last edited:
Was that the name of the documentary? "Bono's Million's"?
If not, can you post the correct title please? I'd like to see it and shall look for it in the TV guide. No doubt it will be some time before it reaches here.
There is 3 part series about Ancient Ireland starting on TV tonight here. I'm really looking forward to that **cass gets her armchair ready for some travelling**

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom