Bono's Dad in "Stuck" Video??????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jara's Song

The Fly
Did anyone get the significance of the ending? The ending is very sad if you think about it, Bono's Dad worked for the post office. In the video, the young Hewson comes back as an older postman to finally kick the field goal he missed.

Overall I really love the video, although it doesn't really fit the song, but at least that idiot that directed Elevation wasn't involved with this one. The Madden beginning is Great! And I loved the Edge sing the backing vocals after he slipped with his popcorn.

I know most people seem to have a negative reaction to it, but there is lots of hidden symbolism in it, that we'll be discussing as we wait another four years for their next album.

P.S.
It would seem more appropriate as a penalty kick he misses in a World Cup match Ireland vs. England.

P.P.S
That's not really Bono's Dad in the video.

Originally posted by Jara's Song:
but at least that idiot that directed Elevation wasn't involved with this one.

Ummmm. Was that meant to be ironic? or stoic? or philisophic? cuz both videos are directed by the same guy.

You two are observant! Word is that he (the director) did it for free, Because Larry was gonna ride over his ass if he didn't make up for the Elevation fiasco.

Elevation had so much potential........

Originally posted by Jara's Song:
You two are observant! Word is that he (the director) did it for free, Because Larry was gonna ride over his ass if he didn't make up for the Elevation fiasco.

Elevation had so much potential........

So he made up for the Elevation fiasco with an even bigger fiasco? What's Larry gonna do to him now
eek.gif
It looks like something someone did for free. I just pray they don't make him try a 3rd time. God what a horrible video!

Back
Top Bottom