Bono's Blog

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This thing rocks... I dont have a blog profile thingy and too lazy to get one so can't comment there... but dude, you are genious! :happy:

Miroslava said:
This thing rocks... I dont have a blog profile thingy and too lazy to get one so can't comment there... but dude, you are genious! :happy:

:bow:

Thank U so much ALL of U 4 Ur kind comments... I'm glad U guys getting as big a kick out of reading it as I am creating it.... this could b the beginning of a wonderful and mutual experience! :wink:

Disciple, where are you???

I'd like to read something about this pic:

Attachments

• 20dae114.jpg
    20dae114.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 29
Lady Luck, I will b glad 2 do it.... however, my PC died.... in a couple of weeks, I will have a brand new computer, and I'll b posting SEVERAL updates 2 the blog 2 make up 4 my missing time.... it's been hard, 'cuz I have good ideas that r tormenting me right now... I'll let U all know. Thanx 4 the interest. God Bless!

The Disciple said:
Lady Luck, I will b glad 2 do it.... however, my PC died.... in a couple of weeks, I will have a brand new computer, and I'll b posting SEVERAL updates 2 the blog 2 make up 4 my missing time.... it's been hard, 'cuz I have good ideas that r tormenting me right now... I'll let U all know. Thanx 4 the interest. God Bless!

Great to hear you'll be back! I :love: this blog. It always makes me laugh.

U wanna hear something funny? My little brother left the blog up on his PC the other day and my mom happened to see it, and let him have it when he got home.... she was saying, "That Bono guy you guys admire so much and talk about how good of a person he is, is really a mentally disturbed, foul-mouthed jerk!"

When he called me up and told me, I could not stop laughing.... She thinks the blog is really from Bono.... and could not b convinced otherwise. :laugh:

The Disciple said:
U wanna hear something funny? My little brother left the blog up on his PC the other day and my mom happened to see it, and let him have it when he got home.... she was saying, "That Bono guy you guys admire so much and talk about how good of a person he is, is really a mentally disturbed, foul-mouthed jerk!"

When he called me up and told me, I could not stop laughing.... She thinks the blog is really from Bono.... and could not b convinced otherwise. :laugh:

:lmao:

The Disciple said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
thats brilliant
moms are just weird sometimes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom